Sony Ericsson C902

• m
  • metalqga
  • n98
  • 11 Aug 2021

Blair, 04 Jan 2021Recently found this phone in my old stuff. It still works ... moreJust recharged it and just worked! 12 years and still rocking, I love this phone!

• G

• B
      • Blair
      • r39
      • 04 Jan 2021

Recently found this phone in my old stuff. It still works extremely well with a super amazing battery. Can go for weeks with a single charge. Compared with our modern phones, the camera isn't bad at all.

Sad they don't make phones this durable anymore !

• S
        • SE C902 Freak
        • 5xh
        • 21 May 2019

Still have it as Failover-Phone. Still works well like on first day. Indestructable!

That my 1st handphone from Sony Ericsson C series..very nice and good at that time before revolution Iphone & Android....MISS U BRO C902

• LaT
            • 04 May 2018

AnonD-89585, 01 Jan 2015I really like this phone, tough body, 5mp camera, front cam... moreT715 does a lot very fast 3G and I use Opera Mini to browse.

• KcW
              • 08 Feb 2018

sony ericsson c902 phone i think this phone now not available in world this mobile phone expired NOW

• s
                • shadyhoo
                • Dhx
                • 28 Sep 2017

what's output milliamperes on original charger? ( you can read output m.ampere on charger head)
                or what suitable charger output ampere 700 milliamperes or milliampere ?

• D
                  • HKx
                  • 27 Sep 2017

atif, 20 Nov 2016i want to buy c905 Sony Ericsson C905 on ebay...

• a

• T
                      • Thanos Atha
                      • 001
                      • 09 Nov 2016

Please upload Sony Ericsson's C902 ringtones.....

• W
                        • Webster
                        • 3Vb
                        • 14 Oct 2016

pep, 16 Sep 2016YES! I also have it. I refuse to get a smartphone when I ca... moreWow, me too and I love it, I have the James Bond and the black version. I never thought anyone is still using this phone today. But after 7 Years I'm 100% sure its your battery, thats about to die completely, but don't worry you can buy these battery relatively cheap online.

• p
                          • pep
                          • M1j
                          • 16 Sep 2016

YES! I also have it. I refuse to get a smartphone when I can enjoy this, haha. But lately it is just switching off for no readdon, I thought it was the battery but it is full at 17% when I tunr it on again. I have it now for at least 7 years.

• G

• j
                              • joki
                              • pEn
                              • 19 May 2016

Farida, 17 Apr 2016The phone worked fine for many years now there is battery p... morego to ebay and buy new one

• r3H

• F
                                    • Farida
                                    • t@F
                                    • 17 Apr 2016

The phone worked fine for many years now there is battery problem what should I do please help me

• v
                                      • victor
                                      • fmD
                                      • 25 Jan 2016

my sony c902 is showing error that i should contact sony call center what will i do?

• D
                                        • iJw
                                        • 22 Nov 2015

Mine wont read the sim card otherwise i would use it by now