Sony Ericsson C902

Sony Ericsson C902

• SE C902 Freak

Still have it as Failover-Phone. Still works well like on first day. Indestructable!

That my 1st handphone from Sony Ericsson C series..very nice and good at that time before revolution Iphone & Android....MISS U BRO C902

I Have a this cell phone

AnonD-89585, 01 Jan 2015I really like this phone, tough body, 5mp camera, front camera f... moreT715 does a lot very fast 3G and I use Opera Mini to browse.

sony ericsson c902 phone i think this phone now not available in world this mobile phone expired NOW

• shadyhoo

what's output milliamperes on original charger? ( you can read output m.ampere on charger head)
or what suitable charger output ampere 700 milliamperes or milliampere ?

• atif

i want to buy c905

• Thanos Atha

Please upload Sony Ericsson's C902 ringtones.....

• Webster

pep, 16 Sep 2016YES! I also have it. I refuse to get a smartphone when I can enj... moreWow, me too and I love it, I have the James Bond and the black version. I never thought anyone is still using this phone today. But after 7 Years I'm 100% sure its your battery, thats about to die completely, but don't worry you can buy these battery relatively cheap online.

• pep

YES! I also have it. I refuse to get a smartphone when I can enjoy this, haha. But lately it is just switching off for no readdon, I thought it was the battery but it is full at 17% when I tunr it on again. I have it now for at least 7 years.

• Grone

I am happy owner of this James Bond phone 😜..lol

• joki

Farida, 17 Apr 2016The phone worked fine for many years now there is battery proble... morego to ebay and buy new one

pls i want to know can
my c902 download whatsapp

jayr, 01 Apr 2015i want this phone I want it too

• Farida

The phone worked fine for many years now there is battery problem what should I do please help me

• victor

my sony c902 is showing error that i should contact sony call center what will i do?

Mine wont read the sim card otherwise i would use it by now

My Sony went off one day and I've wanted to repair it for a long time, but they told me I can't be repaired.I would pay double the amount of the original price just too repair it.its really worth it!!!!!

• STUPENDOUS HAZARD

it's one of the best sony has ever produced...i will buy it if i c any buy