Sony Ericsson C905

Sony Ericsson C905

• eddie

Dani, 02 Jan 2009That is 2 perfect phones!Dude, I've never been so happy with my cell phones until know. A little rediculous with two expensive phones but worth it. Maybe now I will be content for a while and stop spending so much money on cell phones. I think I have problem. lol

• eddie

raymond, 02 Jan 2009What's the highest expandable memory that the phone can handle?I know for sure 8 gig, but Dani might be right about 16. I will check further and let you know. Thanx, eddie

• eddie

stephen craig, 02 Jan 2009how do u turn 3G off on Sony Ericsson C905 Thanks Hello stephen, this is very easy. To turn off your 3g. From home screen, go to MENU then scroll to SETTINGS. Scroll over to CONNECTIVITY then scroll down to MOBILE NETWORKS. Once in mobile networks scroll to bottom of page to GSM/3G NETWORKS. Once ther you can choose from gsm only or gsm/ 3g. Thats it. Thanx, eddie

• Dani

Rima, 02 Jan 2009Hello ! Yes i can . 1. Symbian OS v9.3, Series 60 rel. 3.2... moreOk Ok ...But you tell me who is going to use all those features on a busy daily basis?

Let alone Symbian...

• Dani

raymond, 02 Jan 2009What's the highest expandable memory that the phone can handle?C905 can handle up to 16GB

• Eric's Son

raymond, 02 Jan 2009What's the highest expandable memory that the phone can handle?c905 can support up to maximum 8GB M2 card. You may see the details at http://www.sonyericsson.com/memorystick/

eddie, 02 Jan 2009I have been using this phone for a month now. This phone is a g... moreEddie you are right!

1. I'm also moving frm Nokia to C905. Giving up my n78 that likes to halt. The UI is quite frustrating and GPS gave wrong direction. The battery power indicator is odd. It takes one day to consumed first 1/3 of the battery but half a day for the balance 2/3.

2. Don't listen to those who have not tried out c905.

• raymond

eddie, 02 Jan 2009If anyone has any questions about this phone, please ask me. ... moreWhat's the highest expandable memory that the phone can handle?

• Dani

eddie, 02 Jan 2009I have been using this phone for a month now. This phone is a g... moreThat is 2 perfect phones!

• stephen craig

eddie, 02 Jan 2009If anyone has any questions about this phone, please ask me. ... morehow do u turn 3G off on Sony Ericsson C905

Thanks

Rima, 31 Dec 2008Dani you're CRAZY . INNOV8 is so so better than this ugly pho... moreINNOV8 is such an ugly phone.

it is an obvious n95 8gb copycat.

and its really HUGE.

when you slid it up it is twice the size of my n95!

but c905 is much better.

because

• eddie

If anyone has any questions about this phone, please ask me.

I have been using this phone for a month now. Please don't listen to the false accusations non users have of this phone.

Thanx, eddie

• eddie

I have been using this phone for a month now. This phone is a great phone. It has its goods and bads but don't they all. The key pad is tough to get used to and the directional button gets sour on the fingers after a lot of web browsing. But web browsing with the opera mini is awesome. Pictures are awesome and the user interface as well. Coming from the N82, the c905 is a far better phone and much more fun. I suggest this phone to anyone and invite any questions. Right now, I feel a little spoiled. I have the C905 8mega pix camera phone and the Iphone 16gig 3g. The best of both worlds. thanx, eddie

Rima, 02 Jan 2009Hello ! Yes i can . 1. Symbian OS v9.3, Series 60 rel. 3.2... moreif you're into INNOV8...then what the HELL are you doing here?!

• Rima

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2008Dear Rima, 1. Can you tell us 10 advantages of Innovo8 over c... moreHello !

Yes i can .

15. DNSe Audio Technology
16. secondary videocall camera
17. Pre-Install 3G Games

ANYMORE ?

C905 ONLY ONLY has Xenon Flash .

Happy new year .

• Jenny

i've been using this phone for one month now. so far, i have no problem with it. very NICE camera...i have nokia N96 and the camera is not good. C905 is so easy to use, and a very head turner phone.
but there are few things that i hope they could improve. im still not getting use to the keyboard, its not that comfortable to txt. and the application is too limited, and when u chat in YAHOO/MSN/AIM...u have to type in a separate window compare to blackberry, blackjack, nokia FRING apps that u could read the chat while typing ur msg. but for my overall rate... i give this phone a score of 9.8!!!
this phone is really PERFECT esp if u dont have a digital camera. the battery is not that good but u can always buy a car charger or a extra battery.

• brc

Pepsi, 01 Jan 2009You should ask James Bond He totally has this phone! If it... morelol.... nah its the c902 bro.. not this one. trust me my bro's a JB freak.

• pire kamar barik

This is perfect.
It has all things that a cell phone must have + good battery life
Only Sony Ericsson!

• alex

miLo, 01 Jan 2009guys! please help. i want to buy this phone because of high "8 m... moreHi,
i think the 256K colors is enough for a 2,4 inch display
you should the Quality of the photos on pc seeing.
I Think this is a very good cell phone buy it and enjoy