Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

• Nandha

i need this mobile phone any other option plz

• Preethi

I have an sony ericsson j108i phone. The Display is damage. Where can I repair display?

marruelan, 12 Apr 2019I have an sony ericsson j108i mobile but the battery is dam... morei have enquired on rounded.com for the sony ericsson cedar battery, it's showing out of stock but the website has a system to just put in our email address to enquire about any particular item and when it's in stock again, they notify us via an email.

i hope this one works out, caz i can't let go of this awesome music player and a very special device..

• Dex

I don't find carcase for this model. Anyway idea?

• marruelan

I have an sony ericsson j108i mobile but the battery is damage. Where can I buy battery for this.

• Rajandra

Best mobile best sound i love sony ericsson

giwrgaggelos, 01 Sep 2018Full Greek support with the EU rom I've seen EU roms that don't have the Greek language though.

• giwrgaggelos

Why a 2MP camera?

• Aren

i buy 2010 and still good, best numpad phone ^_^

• BHASA

6v directly connected suddenly turned off why ?

• mohammad

AnonD-660074, 14 Jun 2017Well now its 2017, and i a thinking of changing back to thi... more j108i sonyericson update service apps game

What happens if I install a j108a firmware on a j108i phone?

Are there hardware restrictions for the extra UMTS bands (1,2,5) existing I the j108a firmware? (That's the reason for changing. j108i has only band 1)

Thanks in advance.

• radec

i..O.U.F.A, 02 Aug 2017$79 for this?! What a waste!agree

Pacifist, 04 Jul 2017I just ordered one from electronics force (J108A model) for $79.$79 for this?! What a waste!

• Pacifist

Ravi, 22 Nov 2016Where Can I Get THIS Mobile ? What will Be The Cost ? I just ordered one from electronics force (J108A model) for $79.

• Pacifist

Anyone know where I can get the US version of this phone?
Most for sale online aren't labeled US.