Sony Ericsson G502

Sony Ericsson G502

awsome phone that i had ever used.....love it very much for it's perfomance and look.....sony always stand a far ahed than any other phones

• joe

best phone i ever used. using it for more than 5 years, still working at its best even after hard falls

• akash

plzzzz......
Don't buy this phone because it not works properly.

• sun

plz plz plz plz dont buy this phone guys its Totally wroste

• hai

tony, 29 Apr 2013love this phone, but not sure whats happened im tryin to text bu... morePls insert any other sim & send 1 msg. after that u put ur old sim...it w"l work.

• tony

love this phone, but not sure whats happened im tryin to text but the messages seem to go into outbox and not send ????? any ideas ???? also how do i remove predictive text ??? cheers guys

• max

it's a very nice phone but it restart's itself and that is the only problem with this phone

I had this phone for some time now and it reset by itself a few times before, but now its restarting at least five times a day, so I connected it to my PC, tried to update software, but guess what: this model is not on the list it told me to pick my phone from! Can anyone help me on how to update it?

• surya

hi frds....i love this mobile..but i don't havethis mobile...i wants this mobile.but this types of mobile phones are not available in mobile shops&online shopping web sites...pls i want this mobile.

My SE G502 OS software has been corrupted. Is this software OS is available and can it be reinstalled in my mobile. Pl reply to mail ID dgraj@sify.com or post in my FB account. Matter very urgent since I am very nervous about this. D.Gopalraj ( dgraj@sify.com )

I also have a G502 model. But of late the OS is corrupted. The sony ericsson service center at Madurai says OS software has been removed by the company in its website and and it is the funeral of my set. I am grief-striken. Is any survival plan available? I would be the happiest person in the word if the company offers me any remedy.

• phani

it"s my first mobile ,exllent features

• Anonymus

I really luv this mobile fonewhen taking pictures........its very clear and also loud music storage....

jane, 29 Dec 2012I have the same problem as with you. Mine is also restarting its... moreclean ur internal memory as much as u can i did dis n now d frequency of restarting has gone very low

• zonaid

it's a better phone than sonyericsson K800i . Because K800i has eat software.but it is not like that

• rc

it often restarts automatically... and it always hangs when dialling and receiving any unsaved number...

• Pichu

Hemant Puranik, 21 Sep 2012Required new original battery for G-502 model.How can I get it? ... morecontact sony service center

• TB

What would be the price for battery...I want to replace my existing one

• TB

My phoe also restaring frequently...Now battery also gone

• jane

Anonymous, 13 Sep 2012Mine always restarted itself too. Got it in 2009. I have the same problem as with you. Mine is also restarting itself unexpectedly.