Sony Ericsson G502

Sony Ericsson G502

• b**

If u dont know how to use it well.. den throw it.. lol!!

Its a really a beautiful phone

• mass

Hi...
i've display problem. i cant see anything in my cell's display.
Is there a way to copy data from phone memory to memory card ? (keep in mind that i cant see any options in my display)
pls,... help ...

• vamsi

will 2gb go fine with this one????
thanks guys for all ur opinions...

• santosh kumar

i have no cd for pc suit. what should i do??

• kannan

Amit , 18 Jul 2009i have problem wih his phone is restarting many times in a day w... morewhen i had the same problem of restarting,i have changed the memory card with original sony ericsson 2gb card and the software is updated in a service center. after which it started working well. the only thing is you have to switch off the phone and restart it every 2 to 3 days if you are using gprs regularly

• adekbiroe

Update to r1fa037 :-D

• raju

nice phone

Nila, 21 Jul 2009My g502 location services got deleted including google maps and ... moreEdit u're menu.ml :-D

• Nila

My g502 location services got deleted including google maps and gps info.what to do nw? Can we eliminate restart prblem?

Cheap flimsy design but OK to use. Bit of a miss-mash features wise.

• amanda

i have it and it really restarts a lot and its suppose to resive 8gb memory card and i have 2gb card and if i foll more then 1gb it staps working

• KYO-INA

Please tell me which one is better between S312,S302 and also G502, cos the price is almost the same in my place, about $100-$120, thanks a lot guys..

• Amit

kao, 17 Jul 2009I had used this phone for 7 months now. The one majorest proble... morei have problem wih his phone is restarting many times in a day which suffers headache to me. otherwise its good. sounnd intencity is litle low, but clearity is fine.

• chytanya

please help me how to activate the repeat option in my sony ericsson g502, i have activated loop and deactivated shuffle even though its not getting activated. please help meeeeeeee.

• kao

I had used this phone for 7 months now. The one majorest problem that really bums me out is its constant restart. I realise that most of the time the restarting is when I was in the middle of txting.

The sad thing about its restarting is that I need to physically remove the battery and put it back and then restart before it's working normal again.

Which brings me to the 2nd issue, this is a VERY difficult phone to open. You have to use both hands literally to open up the phone and for someone like me without much grip on my hand this can be a very tiring task.

Anyways, aside from that this is a very reasonably priced phone. Can get it if you are not an ardent sms freak like me :).

@ earL

Download and install Audio Shell Tag editor. Then select the mp3, right click then select Properties. You should see AudioShell Tag Editor, select it. There, you can attach any picture you want.

@ earL

Download and install Audio Shell Tag Editor. Its a free application. Select your track, right click then select Properties. You should see Audio Shell Tag Editor as one of the tabs. Select it then edit/add your album art right away. I'll recommend you resize first the images to around 300x300 pixels to save on space.

AMIT, 16 Jul 2009i want buy this phone......data cable hasn't been provided with ... moreDon't know about the data cable but the internet is really fast and the battery is very impressive.

• AMIT

i want buy this phone......data cable hasn't been provided with the set. is there any problem if i use local data cable (rs:200). .......is 10 hrs talk time true?? how abt internet speed.