Sony Ericsson G502

Sony Ericsson G502

• adekbiroe

lavinne, 29 Mar 2009may i know how to make it possible to do videocall??dl what sett... moreFullflash to r1fa037 and u get vidiocall option
But it use back cam or change to picture :-D
For exsampel enter phonebook-option-make vidio call
U'll get after fullflash to FW r1fa037

• bharath

Hi everyone,
I bought this phone 3 months back and am facing a hell a lot of problems
Especially it keeps on restarting again n again atleast 10-15 times a day.
Can anyone tell me wat i should do?
Please
THanks in advance.

• ASKAR

Ola, 13 Mar 2009OkayThank you! ola

• lavinne

may i know how to make it possible to do videocall??dl what setting?and how to dl..

• rahul

its simply fast internet acsesable phone with good picture n sound qality

• adekbiroe

Soner mania, 28 Mar 2009Zip files can extract to this phones? Can we read PDF? tq.U need java aplication to pack and unpack zip, rar, tar/thm :-D
And for read pdf, doc, exel but just read not edit :-D

• Soner mania

adekbiroe, 27 Mar 2009No if in smart-fit mode but yes u can pan and zoom if smart-fit ... moreZip files can extract to this phones? Can we read PDF? tq.

• adekbiroe

SonerMania, 27 Mar 2009Halo g502 master, can we zoom out page on netfront > 'fit to scr... moreNo if in smart-fit mode but yes u can pan and zoom if smart-fit is off it like operamini 4 :-D
Yes landscape mode and download any file and no limit file size :-D

ray, 27 Mar 2009can this phone do video calls?Yes
If u update to r1fa037 u will get vidiocall :-D

• SonerMania

Halo g502 master, can we zoom out page on netfront > 'fit to screen'? Can it lanscape mode? Can we download everything available on it (any tipe of files) DIRECT to phones? If the answer is YES-YES-YES, i'll buy this phone.

• ray

can this phone do video calls?

• ray

can this phone do video calls?

Erick, 27 Mar 2009How to update? please advise. thanksUse a2uploader :-D

• Erick

How to update? please advise. thanks

• adekbiroe

earL, 27 Mar 2009T.T can somebody please tell me how to upgrade my phone to R1... moreWhere do u live?
If u use english
Visit
Se-nse.com
If indonesia
Se-indo.net
Or google :-D

Help! I can't add any more notes. The phone will display "Note Saved" but I can't find it. I have a total of 43 notes, i deleted one in case the phone won't saved because its full. But still the phone can't add more notes.

• earL

T.T

can somebody please tell me how to upgrade my phone to R1FA037? i really don't know what to do and i'm kind of scared of destroying my phone in case i do the wrong things.

and how do you change the acoustics?

i really hope someone will be able to help me.

thanks a lot. :)

• Hopeday

I tried to update my phone from 031 to 035 or 037 but the reply I get is 'your phone already has the latest software'. Why is this so, could it be that those latest updates are not for my region. I am in Nigeria, western part of Africa. Thank you.

• gide

akim, 24 Mar 2009overall which is better? g502 or k660?g502 = k660.. but, k660 have secondary camera..

• adekbiroe

abzenth, 25 Mar 2009can anybody tell me how to upgrade this stuff? i HAVE A R1FAO31 ... moreOf course u can update to 035 or 037 :-D