Sony Ericsson G502

Sony Ericsson G502

• gov

Tell me, 01 Mar 2009i am not able to see some photos when maximized. they can be see... moreTry restarting your phone. Mine did that sometimes. Is it the photos taken from the phone's camera? Or have you just uploaded it?

• pravin

can i buy tis mobile.......is tere any problem occurs in tis mob?

Tell me, 01 Mar 2009i am not able to see some photos when maximized. they can be see... morecause it is about the size more than ur computer desktop screen
no phone can hold that much size yet

• Tell me

i am not able to see some photos when maximized. they can be seen as icons, but when i press view, whole screen bocomes black. their resolution is not much more and also size. Some photos with more size & resolution can be seen. i am using R1fa031

• gide

anonymus, 28 Feb 2009should i buy this mobile(g502) or k630?????? wich is better???I would choose g502..

better screen resolution n more vivid,
better design,
more flash themes compatible.. :p

but, no secondary camera, no cable data + pc suite + memory included.. but, g502 now much cheaper..

• Konco plex

Tell me, 01 Mar 2009Are you using HSDPA on your G502? can you please see your box an... moreI'm lucky man at lucky town. Because not every place, not every town and not every country support hsdpa technology now.

Better U go to your gsm service centre for asked:

1. Is it your gsm and your location support 3G or 3,5 signal service now?

2. And how to setting it at your G502?

3.How much the prices of your signal?

• Konco plex

Jakson, 01 Mar 2009By the way... Google maps... This means a-GPS? or what is it?1.Google map is a map application by google.

2. GPS(Global Positioning System) was developed by United States Department of Defense. It uses between 24 and 32 medium orbit satelites that transmit precise microwave signal. This enables GPS receivers to determine their current location, time and velocity. The GPS satelites are maintained by the United States Air Force.
And and GPS is often used by civilians as a NAVIGATION system.

• Konco plex

Jakson, 01 Mar 2009Too sad to hear tis.. Thx man..Hehe...G502 is not to sad, but a nice option for this price range.

Just Video call feature is useless to me and and no need to used.

• Tell me

Are you using HSDPA on your G502? can you please see your box and tell me what is written there about hsdpa? i can see only E and earth symbol while using internet. I dont know that my operator support hsdpa or not . No one of my friends have hsdpa handset so i cant check.

By the way...
Google maps...
This means a-GPS?
or what is it?

Too sad to hear tis..
Thx man..

• Konco plex

Jakson, 01 Mar 2009Do tis phone hav 3G cam?G502 have no front cam for video call. And have no video call feature.

• Konco plex

Jakson, 01 Mar 2009Do tis phone hav 3G cam?Yes, without front cam and video call feature

Do tis phone hav 3G cam?

• Konco plex

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2009Have you checked your retail box and also the User Guide? Mine s... moreIn my experiences with this phone + my indosat.

- G symbol is for GPRS signal (when u working at GPRS signal).

- E symbol is for EDGE signal (when u working at EDGE signal.)

- i can see G symbol and 3G on the small blue box at same time when working at UMTS signal.

- i can see G symbol and H symbol on the small blue box at same time when working at HSDPA signal.

Please welcome to my town and used my GSM and and Also U can see G502 is a HSDPA phone.

• Konco plex

Yes, i see too. But but my handset and my GSM support hsdpa signal now.

please go to SE site. just for make U sure about G502 is HSDPA phone.

• adekbiroe

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2009Have you checked your retail box and also the User Guide? Mine s... moreWhy u not bring u're phone to sesc?
Box and manual book not tell everything
Are g502 laying abut sinyal
My friend got H singnal but im just E becous i have diferent operator whit my friend

adekbiroe, 28 Feb 2009G502 is hsdpa phone Look here https://developer.sonyericsson.c... moreHave you checked your retail box and also the User Guide? Mine states Triband + UMTS.

• For your money

mehul10, 28 Feb 2009is this good ohne to buy?can any 1 help me out? One of worth phone in this price range now.

G502 is booming in my town now.

G502 just for make u sure about value of MONEY.

• mehul10

is this good ohne to buy?can any 1 help me out?