Sony Ericsson G705

Sony Ericsson G705

This phone in particular I actually find really strange!

It has that design of a Walkman phone

Raja, 28 Aug 2015Hi i buy this mobilm in 2012. Now i am using look like new mobil... moreI want your mobile

• Raja

xiegogo, 08 Aug 2014I got G705 since 2009 I like it very much coz it easy for me but... moreHi i buy this mobilm in 2012. Now i am using look like new mobile.. I wanna sell this..

• xiegogo

I got G705 since 2009 I like it very much coz it easy for me but it has been stolen in 2013. Since im using it I just repaired it once in 2012. I want to buy like it again but I cant find it anywhere, its rare I think.

Hi dear friends :) I've bought this phone in 2008 and I should say that I still do everything with it except playing games :)) It got repaired just once and the problem was sticky power button.It has a good camera and the slide works just fine after 6 years of usage.Even it was not necessary to replace the battery with a new one :) One thing is clear for me.I was lucky that I bought this piece of art and I'll keep it as long as it lasts :) My next phone will be from Sony 'cause its products come out with the best quality :)

• Nahid

I have a G705 sony erricsion mobile phone. its do not open last couple of months. where I can servicing it from Bangladesh/Dhaka

• nem

i want a g705 im sick of all shit touch..¬¬

• Chris_Breezy312

I have just Bought a New One of These Phones off ebay, Been Using for A week And So Far So Good! I Would say That despite It's Chunkyness, This Phones Keeps Up with modern Times And Would Be Perfect For A person that does'nt want a Touch Screen smartphone, And A person That Prefers A More Simple Interface. In Conclusion This phone Has a Nice Design, advanced Features Such As: GPS & Wi-Fi & in General Performs Well... I Will be Keeping this phone As a Spare And Since I Am On 3 the 3G Connectivity also Comes In Very Useful :)

• Musa

A.G.Abeysekara, 22 Jul 2010I have problem with my phone. I cant send SMS to other phone, ... moreI have the same problem you need to do master reset

AnonD-12555, 12 Apr 2012I got sick of stupid touchscreen smartphones, so i got myself a ... moreIts durable and most of the features SE phones can be used with my phone explorer B-) & have good camera.
Since 2008 till now its working I

• anonemous

nice phone, the color of captured images are almost like you are using a digital camera. hope the sliding flakes would last longer.

Worst SE phone I ever had.From lcd to lcd flex in 3 years i got more than 10 repairs for this phone.It is good but I say it is not durable

• AnGel

hey from where i can get this phone? i mean in which shop* Male'

nice phone, used for 3 years, problem is the sliderflex, with my phone sliderflex malfunctions every year, now i have to replace it with a touchscreen phone. .

I got sick of stupid touchscreen smartphones, so i got myself a new G705. It wasn't easy job to find one, but I suceed. It was cheap, about 60, but worth a lot more! It's a phone that have all you need from mobile, it looks better alive then in pictures and batt backup is great! This phone have my recomendation. Cheers! ;) Btw. I'm writing this on my G705... :P

• emad

i have nokia N96..have no problem n it.do i should exchange with sony ericsson g705?

pajarTS, 15 Jan 2012well its good phone the type is G705 but can make to w715 nice a... morehow to upgrade th firmware