Sony Ericsson Hazel

Sony Ericsson Hazel

• Sronky

My phone have being locked help me unlock it

This supports Wi-Fi! You don't see that in feature phones (apart from the KaiOS phones)!

The Wi-Fi, it's pretty useful for the price.

• manoranjan

where i repair it, phone not working, switched off

• MUFFY

MichaelR, 06 Nov 2016Whatsapp is rubbish but not this phonebut there is no whatsapp and youtube working in my phone

Sausage, 01 Sep 2016Why I cant download whatsapp. Rubbish Whatsapp is rubbish but not this phone

• Sausage

Why I cant download whatsapp. Rubbish

• Dumindu

Rocky, 23 May 2015Same prb...i can't download by this phone...oparation failed.When I went to download some vedio,mp3 , I could not download it. Then my phome disply as like this "oparation fail". Why this?

why my camera and torch is not working

why my camera and torch is not working

What can I do if I already forgot my phone lock code?

Moohs, 23 Jul 2015I love this phone... been using it for 5 years now... I wanna bu... moreI have a question, what if I already forgot the phone lock code, what can I do? Thank You :)

i mean is it still available at market?

pls my j20i flex got spoiled i get it at the market?

Rocky, 23 May 2015Same prb...i can't download by this phone...oparation failed.change ur momery card

• AnonD-220495

with phones like this/ slide ...you could never find the flexi cable for it...because it ran out of production...slide phone always had prob with their flexi cable..

• Moohs

I love this phone... been using it for 5 years now... I wanna buy it again.. Pls tell me where i can buy it from....

• viven

i have big problem about my hazel,what is the subcription corde for antiy virus??

i had one. camera is great. but it's slide feature made it not durable. mine screen 3 times damaged. the buttons also damaged:-(

• Kevin

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2015is this phone still on stock, i'd like to buy one, pls comment o... moreI hve it for 2 yrs if you prefer you can purchase my one