Sony Ericsson K530

Sony Ericsson K530

• Jude

Hi from 2019 end. I used this for 6yrs. Still I have the phone, but cannot charge. Did almost everything from this phone which we are doing nowadays! ;) ;)

• SAI

2" phones have higher screen resolutions

I used this phone for 8 years. it has multi tasking so i can minimize apps
but now its display is not working. where can i get a replacement display

• Venantius

This mobile was my first phone in Sony Ericsson phones. Till now i still have M2 (1GB; 2GB; 4GB & 8GB) with charger. How can i find another which can use my charger and M2 in Goma/DR Congo?

• Abdul Munayem

Almost 09 years, still now it's working. so good. but my phone charger some prob. how to get its charger? plz anyone inform me.

• Rajesh

Almost 10 years now, still working, the battery life is extremely good. After even dropped on hard floor & water it is still working.
Very nice phone.

this phone, is good
I still have, but, just phone and chare only
Good 3g acceleration web n youtube, and available for whatsap....
So wow,,,,

If you want this phone, i will send to your town addres..... Whith cheaps price

• Athi

Almost 9 years now, still working, the battery life is incredibly good. After even dropped in sea water it still working.
SONY produced good phones.

Miss this cellphone :). Good quality and affordable price back then.

• ad

still using it since August of 2008

a year and a half ago I had to replace the original
battery and the charging connector

still in perfect functional condition

• prism

Best mobile phone ever!

But unfortunately I cant get it on Amazon or ebay...does anyone know a place who sells this phone?
thx :-)

• vetri

from 2008 onwards I am using the phone .best phone in the type model

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2015I bought this phone in 2008 and i still using this phone. Becaus... moreMe too ! Good phone !

I still use this mobile since 2008. So far more than 1000 hours of talk time. More than 15,000 of camera images are taken. No issue. It's like a metal brick, you can throw it anywhere :) . Just pick up and use. No issue :D Still the best mobile over Android OS.

I bought this phone in 2008 and i still using this phone. Because i thought this phone is best vs all Android phones.

• Zeke21

I miss this old phone. This is the first phone i had before i migrate to Xperia. Really cool. I remember that i use it everyday to browse on internet, sending file via bluetooth and email, capturing photo, and listening to music. I even never worried if the phone falls down because it is very strong.

• Rajeev

None of the mobile is best but this sony ericsson K530i is the best mobile that i have used and seen ever. It had every thing or i can say more than that time technology

• virous

i bought this phone in 2008 and i can say i is the best phone ever. why sony is not making this kind of miraculous phone in android.if you have sony k530i it means you have a vintage car.

• Goale

Hello K530 user,

I am a old K530i user Goale !!

Are any old pals here incl Super_saiyan, etc..

K530i is the best phone to me