Sony Ericsson K550

Sony Ericsson K550

• Chand

Power mobile

I managed to restore this phone, too!
Bought a BST-33 battery for it, I am glad people are still selling brand new batteries for older types of phones. Works like a charm! Like new.
Missing charger and headphones, or USB cable, but still good! Love the keyboard color, plus the fact that the phone itself is available in 3 more mask colors, gotta get the Plum Ruby one, I have the black one. Seen the white one online.

yo i am cringing about this phone

• Sony Lover

Hello , did you know that k550 supports Real Media formats such as RM , RA ?
I think Anybody!!!!!! ha ha ha
show me a new phone that support this format without third party app.

Yes,Though K530 is a 3G handset with secondary camera, but its low internal memory 16 MB is really not enough, particularly while downloading bigger files or receiving files via Bluetooth it always shows not enough memory, it holds really no meaning for 3G network when u cant download files bigger than 16 mb, where as K550 has 77 MB of internal memory at least we dont face this. K550 had better looks & most important it has got LED flash.(Really helpful for taking Macro pics in low light conditions or taking document,text pic)

123, 11 May 2016No. K550i has an auto-focus. K530 has 3G. This one not.

• 123

Goale, 24 Jul 2015K530 is better than this phoneNo. K550i has an auto-focus.

• Goale

K530 is better than this phone

• chinky baba

i am also having this phone, but the mobile not getting charged and not able to start the mobile i like the mobile, plz need suggestion to get it started.

• nicko

I am also stil using this phone since 2007. It works great and never gave me any problems. The best phone I ever had. Extremely intuitive and easy to use.

sanket, 21 Nov 2014i want sony ericsson k550i.Why? I have one K550i.

• sanket

i want sony ericsson k550i.

• vikas

I also use this phone since august 2007 and it's still working great.. the best phone I've ever had!

• dima

AnonD-75913, 21 Mar 2014I have bought this phone at May 16 2008& still using th... moreI also use this phone since 2008 and it's still working great.. the best phone I've ever had!

• HELPER

hey friends try to flash your mobile phone with setool lite, but to do this u have to get a firmware, but it is too easy

• VRH

Can't I store messasges to memory card?

• anon

Draga, 25 Mar 2014Hello, I have this phone type and I am very happy with it. ... moreHi
I had the same problem and it's fixed by shutting the phone down

• Draga

Hello, I have this phone type and I am very happy with it. However, from some time ago, the phone does not remember the missed calls or any calls that are being made. Could you please help me resolve this problem? Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

I have bought this phone at May 16 2008& still using this phone.This is really very nice phone by SonyEricsson,I also have samsung galaxy y but i still use k550i as my primary phone.
simply the best, Thanks SonyEricsson.

• Joey

I still use this little gem i have tons of phones i upgrade every year but i still have this phone as my primary and new androids as secondary