Sony Ericsson K800

Sony Ericsson K800

• Shoop

Mark, 29 Apr 2021I dont think that release date is true, 2006, it was releas... moreI also would've bought mine in 2007/08. Not sure how new it was when I bought it though.

• Mark

I dont think that release date is true, 2006, it was released at late 2007 or 2008 i think. People in my class were purchasing it because it was new.

• Sonyericsson fan

This was my first 3g connectivity smartphone. This real sybershot camera phone. And hope that one day Sony Ericson will comeback to business.

Ah memories, had this phone for a while back in 2007

Honestly, the camera still holds up even today and is not bad at all for a phone released in 2006, which you can't really say for a lot of phones released around that time

• Ahsan

Luis Mateus, 12 Mar 2007This phone is great, the reason i got is because is the onl... moreI loved this phone but one thing in my mind comes is price is bit different What Mobile as compared to here ?

Fubarus, 28 Aug 2019I am sad this phone no longer works in the US as it is 3G only.Is not only 3G, has GSM too as all the phones from the beginning. Maybe your provider works only in 3G (or CDMA?), better look in the settings!

• Fubarus

I am sad this phone no longer works in the US as it is 3G only.

• Raj U.

Jameden, 09 Mar 2019This phone had the BEST camera overall in 2006! It is reall... moreI agree.

This phone had the BEST camera overall in 2006! It is really impressive!

i still have mine,
solid performer and i used to love spanking other phones crappy LED night photos with my xenon
good times :)

• م&#157

Markaxel, 30 Dec 2018It was the best phone I had. The camera was better then my... moreIt was very good especially with night pic.

• Markaxel

It was the best phone I had.
The camera was better then my Olympus with 5Mp. (I sold it, when I start use K800).
This phone has so many good options and features, I love it.

The camera of this phone is comparable to digital cameras of the time

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2006Doesn't tell you what the inbuilt memory capacity is or if ... moreIt does.

• Babis

I have it since the same year was out ... was in use for about one year, then updated to p1i ... i took out the k800i of the cabinet, charge it after so many years & still works ... the battery seems has not lost too much power (about 11+ years ago) was 4 days at stand by with an expired sim (need sim to work) but my guess if i was charging it for an other 3-4 cycles will perform better stand by ...
i think these polymer batteries are the best because the li-ion was almost dead to similar old phones will not last more than a day (still expired sim inserted to them)

• Deb

Prices at the time seem to be missing?

• Sajid

Wonderful phone. I have it from 2007 and still working. I just change battery 1 time only...

I soo love this phone, used to own 2 of this. The first one got lost in the mall foodcourt. I didn't hesitated to buy another one the following day cause it feels like I waz incomplete without it. 2nd one i left it in the taxi. I handed this kind of phone for like merely 5yrs.

Very awesome camera during those days, elite phone i must say versus nokia.
Now I've switched to iPhones.

• watashimeandeu

I have it since 2006. Working like a charm every 24/7.