Sony Ericsson K800

• N
  • Nagesh
  • D0b
  • 23 Sep 2022

Why don't you get back ericsson mobiles in india, in that time it was a crazy trend sets, now we also using keypad mobiles for backup, in case you can start again to launch all series W, K it's going to most successful.

Indy Yan, 15 Mar 2022please tell me please where i can buy this phones please at... moreGo To AliExpress online shopping
    You will see it.

• I
      • Indy Yan
      • Ava
      • 15 Mar 2022

please tell me please where i can buy this phones please at very good price? I want to be able to take photos like a spy and creep on them later. Please help me please. actually thank you

• m

• L
          • LoveTheSpeed
          • 3EN
          • 07 Oct 2021

Ken Shin, 12 Aug 2021I love this phone since 2006, until now i have it, the came... moreYou got that right. Just a bit bigger screen 3.5 inch and better battery because of it. And that is that. I still own one but the camera cover broke. I use it for playing music on Sony Ericsson music box. Ouuu that thing rocks, it's very loud. I really like Sony Ericsson K800i. The best phone ever made.

• K
            • Ken Shin
            • sxr
            • 12 Aug 2021

I love this phone since 2006, until now i have it, the camera is so good. The best phone i had. Hope sony ericsson will be back with a new phones

• S
              • Shoop
              • HKZ
              • 23 May 2021

Mark, 29 Apr 2021I dont think that release date is true, 2006, it was releas... moreI also would've bought mine in 2007/08. Not sure how new it was when I bought it though.

• M
                • Mark
                • 3qE
                • 29 Apr 2021

I dont think that release date is true, 2006, it was released at late 2007 or 2008 i think. People in my class were purchasing it because it was new.

• S
                  • Sonyericsson fan
                  • r3a
                  • 19 Mar 2021

This was my first 3g connectivity smartphone. This real sybershot camera phone. And hope that one day Sony Ericson will comeback to business.

• V
                    • Vj02
                    • YQC
                    • 03 Aug 2020

Ah memories, had this phone for a while back in 2007

Honestly, the camera still holds up even today and is not bad at all for a phone released in 2006, which you can't really say for a lot of phones released around that time

• A
                        • Ahsan
                        • 2Tt
                        • 01 Apr 2020

Luis Mateus, 12 Mar 2007This phone is great, the reason i got is because is the onl... moreI loved this phone but one thing in my mind comes is price is bit different What Mobile as compared to here ?

• ?
                          • nDJ
                          • 21 Oct 2019

Fubarus, 28 Aug 2019I am sad this phone no longer works in the US as it is 3G only.Is not only 3G, has GSM too as all the phones from the beginning. Maybe your provider works only in 3G (or CDMA?), better look in the settings!

• F
                            • Fubarus
                            • Mca
                            • 28 Aug 2019

I am sad this phone no longer works in the US as it is 3G only.

• Raj U.
                              • rK7
                              • 12 Mar 2019

Jameden, 09 Mar 2019This phone had the BEST camera overall in 2006! It is reall... moreI agree.

This phone had the BEST camera overall in 2006! It is really impressive!

i still have mine,
                                  solid performer and i used to love spanking other phones crappy LED night photos with my xenon
                                  good times :)

• &
                                    • م&#157
                                    • 3@E
                                    • 03 Jan 2019

Markaxel, 30 Dec 2018It was the best phone I had. The camera was better then my... moreIt was very good especially with night pic.

• M
                                      • Markaxel
                                      • pUK
                                      • 30 Dec 2018

It was the best phone I had.
                                      The camera was better then my Olympus with 5Mp. (I sold it, when I start use K800).
                                      This phone has so many good options and features, I love it.

The camera of this phone is comparable to digital cameras of the time