Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

• Joseph

Is there anyone else here knows where to still buy this in the philippines? In a mall in metro manila? Tell me pinoys i wanted this so bad. I will give you tip for the info.

Mine one stolen, I'm very upset with this situation, then I bought a asus zenfone 5(intel 1.6ghz version) even ubuntu touch work on it damn

• microSD_128

AnonD-670600, 09 Jan 2018 really like this audio quality, so fun and easy, but if there i... moreAccording to this link, this phone can hadle a SanDisk 128 Gb microSD card.

I forget whata beuty it was.

• Dengusoft

Still got this phone,the white one in Kenya.love the light effect around the 3.5mm Jack when playing music,shame Sony is doing away with this port.
The phones by this company looked gorgeous,even sporty and mostly unique.nowadays it's a slab and notch.long live the LWW coz it refused to die.

• Sonyzz

Still have it, black color, mint condition

kuyakarl, 28 May 2018best music dedicated ! still use this til now as music player s... moreBut keep in mind you can only use up to 32GB memory cards.

best music dedicated !
still use this til now as music player stock rom 2.3 gingerbread
bcoz i think OS has the best equalizer /mixture of audio quality..

-kuyakarl 2018

Cool name for a not-so cool phone.

• Vendetta

Bought it within a week of its release in 2011. Phone is still alive and going. May be the best Android phone that ever made.

I have owned a Sony Ericsson Walkman since 2011 and it is still working fine however I now need a screen replacement. This is the model, if you have an exact one like this please let me know through this forum and we can negotiate.

• sonyzz

sonyzz, 15 Jan 2018same here, first android phone i loved it - was very happy when ... morei bought it on 2011 february and it died on 2011 december, i got one from china brand new a week ago and it reminds me of good old days :)

• sonyzz

Shihan, 15 Jan 2018My first Android phone bought in 2012 & i love it same here, first android phone i loved it - was very happy when i bought it and was very very very sad when it died in washing machine by accident...

• Shihan

My first Android phone bought in 2012 & i love it

really like this audio quality, so fun and easy, but if there is a way to make more than 32 Gb microSD? it would be great! :)

I'd rather get a new phone than run a later version of Android on this phone. Yeah...just look at the specifications. I don't even have this phone anyways so...

I have this phone since 2011, now it has a 32gb card like internal storage and run android 6.0 fantastic, I'm using it to training ride bicycle, I use GPS to track my rote,

• neo1984

I had this phone. used 4 yrs. anyone have this phone.?
running out of internal storage?
just unlock your phone bootloader, flash good kernel, root your phone, partition ur sd card and use Link2sd app. that will solve ur storage issue..!!!👍👍

• Derek

I still have this phone. Almost 6 years old and running nougat. Miss the old days. Sony ericsson is a legend just like nokia.

Joemskie, 11 Sep 2016I bought this phone last november 2011 and im still using it unt... moredo you ever own the late model of sony ericsson such as the w series and the cybershot series ? ohh i miss them so much !