Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

hello guys m looking foreward to buy di phone can u guys pls memntion pors and cons of dis phone
and has anybdy faced ny prob regurading dis phone ?
and r u satisfied wid dis phone

jai, 28 May 2012hey everyone.. anyone can tell me if they update lww phone to a... moreOn-the-go means u can connect ur pendrive on to ur device via otg cable .....
And no words from sony about the ICS update .....

pls answer my question soon...
wich is better Samsung galaxy ace or LWW in terms of bulid quality...

• zenith_4u

Anuj, 29 May 2012Hi frnz.., I have gone through all the posts, but I still ca... moreto a make a video call through an application u need to have:
handset capable of video calling
an application with valid id for video calling e,g skype, gtalk etc.
same has to be with other side whom u calling.
and most important thing is that both party should have a 3g internet cnnection(smtime skype can be used on 2g netwrk for video calling on 3g network.

• james 79

xperia solar should be a good alternative to live walkman! Better screen and FINALLY we get sense me, customizable graphic eq and clear bass back - just like the walkmans of old! Will have to wait for ics a little longer though. Its also dual core.

• Ashish

sir,
from last 10 days i am facing some problem with sony ericsson wt19i when any application automatic updated then my set was hang and this process will continue upto discharge battery so please resolve my problem

• naijil

Does SDHC class-6 memory card work with on this mobile?

• naidu

we can use this ph internet call (Saudi net, Jumblo like tht)?????

why you say like that..?..i think xperia mini more features..

• sahil

hey, is the upgrade to android 4.0 availble in india?
and what to do about the battery? barely 7 hours!

• daniel

in this cost it's the best phone that you can have

• bhuvanes

Anonymous, 25 May 2012gud phone .but no battery backupbattery how many days standing?

• Oni

has any body faced any restart probles or any problems and can u pls mention wat probs hav u faced

Anuj, 29 May 2012Hi frnz.., I have gone through all the posts, but I still ca... morethere is no video calling option in this. but u can make video calls using skyp, google talk... if it didnt wrk out theremay be some other errors,,,keep checking it.. ihave done it. last day... it wrks.....

• Tk

Murtaza, 27 May 2012I want to buy a new cell phone but i am stuck whether i can buy ... moreyou must go with live.. :)

• laws@yam

Breeze, 28 May 2012While i was goin thru all dese comments, i found dat RAM is actu... moreThe xperia live with walkman is unbelievably awesome, best handset I've ever had by a mile no doubt about it, absolutely stunning graphics n music is even better, even tho the camera is only 5mp pictures n videos are as sharp as any other if not more n it's gonna be even better wen I get the ics update, I would definitely recommend this phone to anyone that likes the xperia range, without a doubt!! Hope this helps!!

• laws@yam

Murtaza, 27 May 2012I want to buy a new cell phone but i am stuck whether i can buy ... moreXperia live with walkman definitely, unbelievably awesom phone, best handset I've ever had plus the ics upgrade is due within a wk, I luv everything about this phone, big up Sony Ericsson, job well done!!

• Anuj

Hi frnz..,

I have gone through all the posts, but I still can not make out, how to make video calls.

Please let me know if some one have been successful in making a video call.

I have tried video call throuh skyp but failed.

AnonD-52829, 29 May 2012The indicator wasn't updated because the process which is respon... morethnx buddy...i got that.