Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman

Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman

• Tralala

I had this phone long time ago .. this phone just look average for it design but the inside is just look annoying ... No theme support , not support 3D game , bad music sound ( no equalizer ) , no file manager , no shortcut button or icon , this phone heavy , always hang , launcher do not support folder , other (add....) this is not like a phone from Sony ericson .

• ????? ????? ????? sn

????? ????? ????? sony ericsson mix walkman

• RYDER

dana, 12 Apr 2015wt13i is a java support phone. whatsapp does not support th... morego and type in browser download facebook.jar android version 2.3.4 or 2.3.5.or you can download type download facebook apk and roid version

• sezan

when i insert sim then the phone inform me that"insert correct sim".i got it from uk tesco company.my current location in bangladesh.so how could i unlock my mobile set.

• afro

babupotoo, 23 Jun 2014sony ericsson wt13i on off switch waysNo idea

• afro

babupotoo, 23 Jun 2014sony ericsson wt13i on off switch waysNo idea

i want plane for this phone

• Ram

I want display and touch for this mobile

• dana

mala, 01 Mar 2015how to download whatsapp on sony ericsson wt13i walkman mob... morewt13i is a java support phone. whatsapp does not support the this phone.

• meow

this is the best ever phone i ever buy , 32 gb ram and 180 mp , you should buy this than iphone

• ra e ez

mick, 28 Jan 2015I can't connect my phone to wifi,what can I do? he found th... moredial #*878#
goto hardware settings
select wifi
power saving mode will be in enabled state
just disable it
restart your phone
connect to wifi and enjoyy

• mala

SUJI, 26 Apr 2014is it possible to download whatapp application in this mobile.how to download whatsapp on sony ericsson wt13i walkman mobile.please give me idea.

• sujeet

i cant download whatsapp in this stupid phone....this is worlds worst phone

• sony

my phone is wt13i . i can't use youtube and skyp by this phone .what is the solution?

• mick

I can't connect my phone to wifi,what can I do? he found the wife's name but can't connect..

• firdaus0800

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2014phone on/off switch got separated after one year. No shop c... moreme too...

• kaju

Ra e ez, 29 Aug 2014It is a nice phone for ordinary usage. But there are still... morei too have the same problem.i got a solution that is remove your camera button and paste(use fewiquick) that button in the place of lock button.i did that and it worked very well.now my lock button is working.

phone on/off switch got separated after one year. No shop could rectify that. Blue tooth management is very bad. Phone hangs quite often.

• Dane

always late response time. worse when texting, it will freeze for some seconds to minutes. worst, you will miss some calls.
limited apps. you can download and run few games but no applications such as viewing text files or accessing files in the phone.
worst part...
as a music fan, i expect to have a good playlist management. but it is really bad. you can only make three playlist. loading playlist will take 10 or more that will make you think it hanged.
I wont recommend this to anyone.

• Ra e ez

It is a nice phone for ordinary usage.
But there are still some problems
1) build quality is not good .
I got my phone's power button broken and no shop in the world couldn't give me its parts..!! How ridiculous
2) operating system is worst .
I cant send videos via bluetooth, no file manager, no whatsapp, no updates...
3) my wifi is not working.
I suggest you go for another phone for 6K .
Thats all.
If anyone have a solution .
Pls suggest to me