Sony Ericsson S302

Sony Ericsson S302

• sandeep divekar

mobile look is very nice but sound & picture quality
is not upto the mark.

• jack

swetha, 09 Oct 2009plz may i know how to connet internet to phone plz help me i ... morethis is not use for modem this sftware is different to other SN mobiles

• UnDeR18

I DON KNOW how to use trackID &playnow ????
can you tell me???

• swetha

plz may i know how to connet internet to phone
plz help me
i am waiting for the answer

• sam

i duno how to use flash light at camera-,-

• Mapendos

Mamad, 29 Sep 2009Is this photo poor quality?If I Use the Camera Phone in nigth and outdoor, the pictures was bads. meanwhile i use a flash. like clous. Why ? i Have been this Phone 3 weeks ago.

• Alex

c1381, 19 Sep 2009I want to replace sim or battery but cannot figure out how to, c... moreHello. In the lower part of the phone there is a small indentation. Pull the back cover of the phone (battery cover) by sticking your nail in that indentation. Take the battery out easy by sticking something sharp at one of the ends and pull up.And after that the sim can easy be taken out.

• Mamad

george, 18 Sep 2009Pictures are of poor quality, music volume is very low, no cable... moreIs this photo poor quality?

• DEEP

i have buy a s-302 before 1week. this sound is very low but camera quality is very good

• c1381

I want to replace sim or battery but cannot figure out how to, can any tell me how to take out the sim

how cn v lock dis fone?? plz rply ASAP

• george

Pictures are of poor quality, music volume is very low, no cable included, no cd included, menu is very intricate. Nice design (the only good thing for this phone). I bought it as a replacement for a nokia 6131, after a few months I turned back to my old phone.

• inui

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2009it has the option for DELIVERY REPORT ,use the following link: ... moremessaging->setting->text message-> (until this it's okay) but I can't find "delivery report" menu in my s302

should I flash it to latest official ROM from SE

please dont buy!!!!!!!!!!!!

they(manufacturer)can not provide pc suite with it.so i requist all my friend not to buy it.mahmud

• vimal

totally waste a bad sony product

why i can't send or received mms with this phone? Arrghh

• Pharmc503

faith, 11 Sep 2009wish it has the dark purple one...Very nice site!

• Rickz

this phone is the slowest from all type of SE.. no theme.. LCD low performence.. but very strong body.. fast bluethd.. and i like the desing.. so slim but strong.. tq sony ericsoon..

• faith