Sony Ericsson S302

Sony Ericsson S302

• sonieman

makouliuno, 30 Dec 2009w302 0r s302 is better? r e p l y theyre both GREAT! nuff said, i love sonie fones

• makouliuno

w302 0r s302 is better? r e p l y

• anfiwyn

hey guys, I've got a question about this phone. I've got it for a few months and it was working proerly, yesterday I couldn't get any sound from it, I can't seem to access the sony service test. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks much for your help.

Alina, 28 Dec 2009I just bought S302 yesterday for my mom, she needs just to talk ... moreduring talking sound is good except for when you want to listen to music - its horrible. good quality but so low volume

• Alina

I just bought S302 yesterday for my mom, she needs just to talk with phone and the rest feathures are not important. the opinions made me disappointed :(. You think she will face problems regarding the sound? I tested the phone before buying and the sound didn't seem so bad. Please let me know if you think she will have problems with it... I have 24 hours time to change it!

really good phone for the money you pay. good camera, design, easy menu. sound quality sucks and so does the t9 mode in text-messaging

hello...plz anyone help me i want to know dat how can i save my sms in the memory card...i search all settings but i dont found that function...

is it possible to save my sms in phones memory card...plz help me...

• madhura

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2009now which cell u thing that to bye tel me my capacity is 4000 to... moreu can go for K310, W200 or K510

Anonymous, 13 Dec 2009hey this phnoe doesn't hv a decent sound this phone sound SUCKS.... morenow which cell u thing that to bye tel me my capacity is 4000 to 5500 only

• Bro

can anyone tell me how to install themes.

• mosneanu george edua

Nitin, 04 Dec 2009hi, S302 users... hey could anyone please tell me if we can inst... moreyou can copy from the computer on card of memory java games and install to phone

hey this phnoe doesn't hv a decent sound this phone sound SUCKS.......only during FM its sound is OK.....otherwise it suck im using it for almost 9 month and i m planning to change it.......

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2009can u plz tell abt its battery lyf????the bactory life for the sony s302 is 3hr

• Nikhil

Swetha, 06 Sep 2009this is my first phone for which i was egerly waiting n bought t... morehi my position is the same.this alsm my 1st mble and i am very upset with its performance no dwn themes bad sound and pict qlty,i too cant replace it as it is very costly....if any body find any way to install thmes then plz tell me bcoz i have purchased sony 4 same purpose.....

Guys, those of you planning to buy S302, trust me, don't go for it. The performance is very low. Picture quality very poor, sound of ring tone u can hardly hear even the volume is in highest level, though the out look is very beautiful and attractive but overall this is the worst performing phone i hv ever seen. I have used K750i, K850i, c510....compare to their excellent this is set is nothing...!!

• Nitin

hi, S302 users... hey could anyone please tell me if we can install Java apps in this phone thru PC.. i.e without using GPRS connection...

• Prithive

Why i cannot install any themes for this phone.

can u plz tell abt its battery lyf????

• nn

all blind

• dj-boy

it is good phone put the contact numbers dos not work if any body send for you dos not show you the number.