Sony Ericsson S710

Sony Ericsson S710

• Set

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2012its a very nice phone but i cannot download files greater than 3... morebuy a phone from this century

• amezquita

hello my friends i have this phone and its the real awesome!! its a live

• maya

please bring this phone back. this was one of the best phones i ever had. please bring it back.

its a very nice phone but i cannot download files greater than 330kb. what can i do to solve this problem

• jeetu

mob look is very attrective

• sanga

I like a lot but i've got a problem on the battery as it is not found nowadays and the memory card is very scarce

• M.Ericsson

this phone wonderful, but have with this model a medium problem:
1-the music toggle (Walkman), I prefer to be this button on the interface of phone, not under the screen (in the switchboard).

• Deathwish238

Ncruze, 13 Jul 2009Awwww. i remember this phone. Damn i LOVED this phone. so reliab... moreYeah and it has a Xenon flash too! $600 phones today don't have that

• Tsarli

ali, 22 May 2010i have this cell bt the main thing is that its not working.. the... morePerhaps its your SIM that isn't working and not the phone. Try inserting another SIM to see.

• George

I agree that this phone is durable (mine is still working!) has relatively small sar (this is very important to me, it's a matter of health and all companies should pay seriousmatter on this subject), VERY good camera lens (best pics for 1,3 mp) nice interface, buttons, fetisch way of opening up the numberboard, what can I say? Only misadvantage that the metal receptor for the battery charger got easily rusted and it's hard to recharge it now...
Sony Ericsson, we want this back!!! With better charger receptor, and more mpixels with the same lens!!

• ali

i have this cell bt the main thing is that its not working.. the sim which i am inserting is not working.. please help me out!

• will

wow this phone its a UNIQUE PIECE OF COLLECTION my1 its already 3 years old but its like new....desing its best!!!!despite a have 11 SE phones i love every 1

• freeman bright

it always have network problem

• Adesoye tosin

goodday 2 u hw do i get s710 2 nigeria becos i like it it is more good than w810

• judy

I cannot find my charger how do i charge it then and does it use a usb cable

Best phone I ever had lol-I'm still using it!

• Pretty

it would be better if this handset has a radio

I still have this phone, and i love it, i call it my brick... but unfortunaly it doesnt work like it used to. Now its time for an upgrade. :( i will miss it.

• sdeezy

yes froze on me but that was about the only con about this phone. other than that, it did it all at its time.

• Ncruze

Awwww. i remember this phone. Damn i LOVED this phone. so reliable. it did freeze on me just a couple of times though, but worth it.