Sony Ericsson Satio (Idou)

Sony Ericsson Satio (Idou)

• March

Crabs , 11 Feb 2020Hello is this a rare phone cause I can't seem to find one to buy... morethis phone is not rare just too old the model... ebay have...

• Crabs

Hello is this a rare phone cause I can't seem to find one to buy anywhere.

Cheers

Did you get the station code? :)

• awzi

awzi, 10 Nov 2018Hi Can any one please help me to get the network code for my s... moreim not helped

• awzi

Anonymous, 03 May 2009Your worst. Cause you don't have any brains at all! LOL!Hi
Can any one please help me to get the network code for my satio
My sister bought it for me when its used from sweden

lesamaita, 11 Apr 2018I miss sony ericsson k810iK810i? You're commenting on the Satio. Do you realise that?

Satio and ainos both came out at the same time, but for some reason the satio was the much better phone (I don't why)

Fabian , 02 Mar 2018Where do I pay for a Satio. I really need to buy one.I have one, it is functional, bought in 2010

• lesamaita

I miss sony ericsson k810i

• Fabian

Where do I pay for a Satio. I really need to buy one.

• Messi

Kamrul Hassan, 08 Jan 2018Today I have bought this Satio phone once again. It was nostalgi... moreIs it functional..I am planning to buy one....

• Kamrul Hassan

Today I have bought this Satio phone once again. It was nostalgic ! I like this phone very much !

• AdamBoy64

Nice design. I like Sony's designs.

Wow, Sony already had this blocky Design in 2009. it seems to be a traditional thing

• Tebzs

Does this phone approve app like facebook,whats app

Would very been popular if it was released much earlier...!

• collins.

OBAZ, 15 Feb 2017hello everyone. is this phone available in nigeria?yes!
Go 2 computer village in Ikeja Lagos. Kodeosho street.

• gembel

can anyone know does this phone using common usb cabble charger? thanks

• OBAZ

hello everyone. is this phone available in nigeria?

• Habibur rahman

AnonD-471053, 27 Nov 2015After 6 years today he goes to retirement totally functionally. ... moreThis phone is very good.