Sony Ericsson T230

Sony Ericsson T230

• teng2

Deanray, 14 Sep 2008pls send me the setting in t230 i cant open my mms .... send me ... morepls.send me the setting in t230. i cannot open my mms

• hanna

does t230 have camera extension? is is available? tnx

• NAZ

is there internet ace

• Deanray

pls send me the setting in t230 i cant open my mms .... send me deanray07@yahoo.com

gprs failed
>wap service error
>comunication error

• GIGO

i lyk the sony eric but my phone cannot repair how to repair that?

• riki

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2008Yes. Set the Start-up picture to Off or My pictures. Wow! Thanks a million...never thought startup/pictures would be linked to sound!

riki, 11 Aug 2008Do you know if one can change the annoying starting up music?Yes. Set the Start-up picture to Off or My pictures.

• riki

nEtr0ckz58, 12 Dec 2007i just got this phone yesterday! haha.. weird! but i just wanna ... moreDo you know if one can change the annoying starting up music?

• riki

I hate the starting up music on the T230. Is there a way to get rid of it or change it?

this phone was great,coz i can send and recieve e-mails and IM's for free. SO it is so great..... the only problem is that ,,i cant download games.. whenever i do downloading,, the system always comply that ther is no available games that are suitable with my phone unit.

• slie

I'm using T230, is it possible that i can connect mxit on my phone?

does anyone know where to get drivers for the t230? I need some. Email to radeon_x800_xt_platinum@hotmail.com

i like this phone,but i don`t have its acceary to connect with pc and it is not avialable in many stores.So please tell me
about another phone

hai i am user of T230, i am totally confused to connect my phone via gprs to my computer,i am not getting any driver of t230 to connect it with pc. so please send me all information regarding it on durwesh.hawk@gmail.com

• kento

Elijah, 13 Feb 2007If i was not a christian, i would curse & swear! Honestly, this ... moreHallo Elijah
This phone comes with no camera. Perhaps you are getting it confused with another model?

• ice tea

you can press the left button in the directional pad for 2 seconds. You'll go straight to the sms composer

• el ginbo

Not user-friendly at all when it comes to sending sms - you have to press a lot of buttons before a message is finally sent.

• deboywama

i have a T230 and its as strong as a rock but i dont like it.. im planning to buy another phone... but i wonder... what am i going to do with my SE T230???

• 665622368

MMS

• Rafa

Strong like a rock, but older :), i was love it!