Sony Ericsson T310

Sony Ericsson T310

good 4 me

• Siddharth Misra

Am using a t310 is a cool phone almost a digiital diary at hand for a professional like me
Thanks Sony & Ericsson have been using your phones since the T100
Give me more !

wad?! 256 colors nia? itz horrible

• hate the t310

Useless phone. Had to get a new one after 9 months even though after treating it so properly. The display was awful and the design was the ugliest.

• amooti peter ruhz

sony ericson T310 is inded class apart,if only it could get an accessory of a camera ,other wise its other functions are up to date.

• MAIZAR

please send me software of sony ericsson t310

ok i will go there!!!!!

• unknown

hi guys /gals ,u can download for free at SM-City , Cyberzone Sony ericsson, Shop ,Phils . Ringtones , pictures , screesaver, themes . worth of try . - phils.

ggreat 4 a student like me!

• fighter

i like it the best fone ever

• fighter

what is better t68i or dis fone bec. i plan to swap my t68i 2 dis fone. thanx from philippines

• miko

this is the worst phone i've ever seen

In which phone you can see better photos ? T310 or T226?

• frank brian

dam good phone

• brian frank

this ia a tight fone

• Extice310

Is Cool mobile :)

• ali

this phone SUCKS! I bought the phone. The camera is decent however you need to transfer it to the phone so frequently you don't want to use the camera. The Screen is terrible. I got it scratched after a month! The cover got ruined in 2 months. yes I may be using a bit rough but this phone is not for me. Besides it is slooow :((

• brian alleyne

this is the coolest phone ever too good for some people I know (monkey aka brian)

• brian alleyne

this is the coolest phone ever too good for some people I know (monkey)

• brian alleyne

this is the coolest phone ever