Sony Ericsson T630

Sony Ericsson T630

I loved this phone so much

Abbas, 07 Nov 2017Hi, i have one and i have pictures i need inside. i need th... moreTransfer it on your smartphone via bluetooth:)

Here where I live, this phone was released in January 2004.

As Nokia fan boy growing up, this was my 2nd Sony Ericsson phone and it was pretty much a higher end model of the T610.

This was supposed to be the start of something good as i was getting in to Sony phones, but sadly I ended up getting mix feelings for Sony as their phones are half good half bad. (Not as solid as Nokia)

• Natalia

Thank you, daddy, for this phone! I love you and T630!)

• Abbas

Hi, i have one and i have pictures i need inside. i need the cable :(

• buzzik

My first cell I got back in 2004 =) flagman

• Alias

T630 was my first mobile😭😭😭

rober, 04 Jun 2016T630 is beautiful phone , that was perfect and I like it so... moreI have 1 in black. :)

• rober

T630 is beautiful phone , that was perfect and I like it so much , I want to buy it if is there still.

My first phone in 2004! I bought a new one this year in white to fit with my Z1 compact! This was an exceptionnal phone and today its design is still superb! Sony ericsson has always been the first in innovation! (bluetooth, camera, TrackId, autofocus, Exmor, etc..)

• jiya

derf, 26 Feb 2015t630, 10 years in my pocket, still surviveshow to insert sim in sony ericson t630? plz help me out

• derf

AnonD-336833, 30 Nov 2014My dad had this phone when i was a kid. now i am plannin... moret630, 10 years in my pocket, still survives

My dad had this phone when i was a kid.

now i am planning to buy it for myself :D this was such an amazing phone . I miss Q*bert

• Zamh

Used to be an amazing phone...still love it

Dpx, 24 Jun 2014Whenever I read those 3310 comments like "oh nothing l... moreHow can this outlast something older ? I wonder...

Whenever I read those 3310 comments like "oh nothing last as much as my old Nokia 3310" I can't help to think that yes, there is something that will outlast even the 3310: the Sony Ericsson T630.
Mine still works perfectly after almost 10 years of intensive use.
This is the true "3310"!

I still have a black one and a silver one!theh are both on a desk but they are a lot smaller than my gs4

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2012This phone is brilliant. I've been using the same one sinc... moreRespect!

• SE I like it

My first camera phone ? Legendary one, and still looks amazing.....