Sony Ericsson T700

Sony Ericsson T700

• Wachead

What makes this fone good.Is it beter than the w890i

• Master

radu, 26 Jan 2009Hi, i don;t know what phone to buy, T700 or K770, both seem good... moreBuy the T700 because its got the looks and perfomance the k770 look old and bad.The T700 is the best!!!!!!!!!!

• ABHAY ZALA

this is very good and very attractive i like to purchase this mobile as soon as possible.

• radu

Hi, i don;t know what phone to buy, T700 or K770, both seem good, each of them has something that the other doesn't have, can anyone help me with some pros and cons ??

Milk, 24 Jan 2009how do you turn off the sound when taking pictures????there's an option fr turning off the sound. n the cam screen go to settings.
and yes it has megabass.

• sujoy

Milk, 24 Jan 2009how do you turn off the sound when taking pictures????the option is there in camera mode itself...the rightmost option menu has it

• sujoy

Aish, 25 Jan 2009Please help me!does this phone have megabass?yes it has megabass...loudspeakers r crap..headphone is good

• Aish

Please help me!does this phone have megabass?

• Milk

how do you turn off the sound when taking pictures????

it has a video call facility. but u hav to use the cam at the bak itself.

Valid point regarding the one camera for a tele-phone conference. perhaps an accessory form SONY is a mirror! or have I missed an option?

• ctj

Kiran, 24 Jan 2009Hi I purchased the T700 mobile Its great piece with good feature... morefor mine it can be used normally for shortcut key , press the left keys it means the below right left hand key , you will see my shortcuts menu you can add the shortcuts by drop down to new shortcut and manage it easily.

I thinks this model is very slim , also impressive design , the material is very good . love SE for creating the nice phone.

• Kiran

Hi I purchased the T700 mobile Its great piece with good features and slim and sleek body I dont for some reason the shot cut key which is below the media key at the let side is not working
I pushed it many times but it's not getting the shot cuts and the running applications menu.
can any one guide me whom should I meet

Rocky, 22 Jan 2009Does it has the videocall facility??no videocall because it has only one camera

• Patilan

Does anyone know, if I can use this phone as a music player/walkman ?
If i buy a large enough memory card and proper headphones?

• pastelle

i have one...and i really love it..,mine is all silver..

• sweety

hey guys i was nokiaN73 user, pls tel abt the perfomance of Sony W595 and T700. I want to know from both which is gud in music and in GPRS conectivity to laptop service is gud?

• Rocky

Does it has the videocall facility??

• adam

phone is good reg..price, well the only defect is we cannot download softwares in this phone.
if anyone does plz let me know!
camera fantastic as well as phone is awesome design

• ham

J3rN, 21 Jan 2009Does T700 is better than W890? If compair between this 2 phone.... morethe t700 is good because it has flash and the w890 is good because its a walkman if i where you i would go with the w890 unless you really like flash