Sony Ericsson T700

Sony Ericsson T700

• manu

I bought this phone after studying various phones in this price range thoroughly. I am fully satisfied and I recommed this phone to everyone who want to buy a good phone. great value for money.

• Levior

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2008from where i can download thems? pleaceee tell me! log on to zedge.net or gallery.mobile9.com...to get ur themes...zedge is the best....

• Abhi

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2008from where i can download thems? pleaceee tell me! you can download themes from www.esato.com

• natural

anyone can tell me either w760 or SE T700 nicer? which one better in camera and sound(mp3)?..

• forgivness

Rajeev, 01 Jan 2009Is the picture quality of T700 is good? I want to buy it. Can an... more the cam quality isn't great but i like it. the picks are between 600 & 7000 mb so you can imagine, they don'look amazing on comp but i like them

• forgivness

Rajeev, 01 Jan 2009Is the picture quality of T700 is good? I want to buy it. Can an... moreit's not the best cam quality i have tryed but i think it's fine. the picks are between 600 & 700 mb. they do not look great on the computer but i think they are fine :)

video call and conference call is applied from your sim company.

on my observation, if you over charge battery then it can be damage that causes easy low batt. for 1st time user, drain the left over before charging. this phone have a video call.

• Rajeev

Is the picture quality of T700 is good? I want to buy it. Can any one suggest me that which one is good SE T700 or Nokia 7610 S

• rice

By the way, can this phone make video calls? how?

• rice

I just got a T700 phone, I have a question, why do the manual ringtones sound so bad? I barely can hear my phone ring, and the volume is already 8.

can anyone help me to get like a stereo sound ringtone?

please help~

• SHANKAR

Most of the sony mobiles boasts talk time 6 to 10 hours avg. But in reality it is not. Battery backup depleting very fast. I had used T700 for a week then returned because of poor battery backup. I was fooled by the specification given in GSMARENA.COM.

• Milk

does anyone know when the gold on red comes out??

this peace.i hate t650's buttons

• vaibhav

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2008from where i can download thems? pleaceee tell me! www.zedge.net

its best site to download themes ringtones, wallpapers etc

• mayar

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2008from where i can download thems? pleaceee tell me! try this web www.rannatweb.com

• i a sick dude

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2008How is the battery life of T700??? dude i want to buy this handphone but i am not interestted now so i buy the W902!!! dude is the best you should try it dude so catch ya later dude

• MSG

This peace or T650? What do you think?

• annadurai

forgivness, 26 Dec 2008the media menu is diffrend from the others models, naw i've look... morethanks for ur guide line. but i saw that phone camera lens, its very closer than body cover, i think it's soonly damaged is it correct reply pls.

from where i can download thems? pleaceee tell me!