Sony Ericsson Vivaz

Sony Ericsson Vivaz

• Moro

bari, 19 Nov 2020does anybody know how to get around "certificate expir... moreYou can do that by reverting the date&time to 2013 or 2014

• Mzm

Great.. I, m still use this phone in 2021..

• bari

does anybody know how to get around "certificate expired" error?
i'm trying to hack my phone using norton method but it keeps saying certificate expired

• Mr Love

I really love Sony Ericsson Vivaz the best phone I ever had! The camera is great with superb video quality, Internet works still great. I also like the interface and system clean and simple, very powerful for a phone from 2010. The idea and design was brilliant with Vivaz but sadly the standby time on My phone I bought used was not good. It takes around 15 hours standby and I have to charge it again, The specs says 400 hours Im not even close to that, what is wrong?

• Mr Love

Catherine the Great, 16 Oct 2018If only it ran Android.Yeah! Wourld have been the perfect phone, I think... ;)

• Mr Love

McAtol, 09 Dec 2015Can i Han Whatsapp on this phone??? i wanna get one xDYes You can cause I have it... :)

If only it ran Android.

With this phone, say goodbye to WhatsApp

• Airol

Owhh wassap can install.....how about play store soft ware? Also can install???

• saleh

goodbye whatsapp..

• shariq ayjaz

YES!! WHATSAPP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PHONE, you can download it from whatsapp's official website (for symbian) https://www.whatsapp.com/nokia/

• gorkisa

this is great phone..can acept android sistem..wery nice working with android!

• McAtol

Can i Han Whatsapp on this phone??? i wanna get one xD

in my opinion,
the best macro-focus ever.

Does anybody know if I can install Firefox OS in this phone?

• hasna titiza

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2015How can i decode it when it is lockedcomment j ai decode sony ericsson

Is there a way to flush the Vivaz? I'd like to flush mine.

• guna

i want unlocking my sonny ericsson phone please help me

• Laureen18

I'm having problems with my vivaz. Every time I wish to change the date and time or set the alarm, it keeps saying "system error" how can I fix it?

• ThaLaure

I'm having problems with my vivaz. Every time I wish to change the time or date, or when i wish to set an alarm it says "system error" why is that? and how do i fix it?