Sony Ericsson W200

Sony Ericsson W200

Joa, 21 Jan 2019I had this phone long time ago. I loved it. I recorded a lot of ... moreYa me too..Awesome phone, bought at 2009 and used till 2012..Still have it..

• Joa

I had this phone long time ago. I loved it. I recorded a lot of music and funny noises with it. It was my first phone with MP3 and MP4. I had it in 2008 and 2009.

• Newjj

I have it too.

The only reason I sold this phone because of Sony's proprietary connectors and memory card.

They should have stayed with standard 3.5mm socket, microSD, standard power connectors at that time.

The sound quality was absolutely fantastic. So sad phones like this don't come anymore.

• chandana

the best phone w2000i
my phone still working well
FCC ID PY7A1022044
THANKS

• gumachad

AnonD-652118, 12 Mar 2017Because the love of a dad to his only son(me) he gifted me this ... moreI still have mine. I bought in 2008 but it works. The battery lasts up to 6 hours. Very useful when I ride bicycle using it.

Because the love of a dad to his only son(me) he gifted me this phone.
What a memories back in 2008.
Tq dad i love u.

Superb phone, they don't make phones like this anymore.

• RUDRA

Amazing phone for music lovers. Hear violin , classical instrumental music. Rich pure bass technology. Still using from 2008. But some spare is not available like hpm64 headset and charging port. Sony walkman finish with excellent style.

very good phone, but very poor memory to store messages (max 150)

• satya

Ear phone sound quality was superb

• vishnu

Very good phone

• Marex

Best legend phone

I still have this phone. How can I use it with Koodo? It's with Rogers.

• Slayx Black

This phone is the better than most smartphones today. Quality mega base sound and many applications.

• Sree

Abbotabad, 18 Jan 2016i am Using this mobile from 2007 and until now 2016. but now i n... moreOriginal battery is in ebay. you can buy through online at lowest price. I m using a battery from ebay. Thanks

• Abbotabad

i am Using this mobile from 2007 and until now 2016. but now i need Original battery if any one know plz tell me how i get original battery.

Great design, great features. If it wasn't for the proprietary memory card and connector I wouldn't have sold it. It is one of the best phones I had.

• iyas indonsia

I use w200i from 2008 until now 2015
hahaha .. I love this phone so much :-)

• goa

Very good phone, nice autonomy, the only matter i had is sometime the screen seems blank, the only way to fix it is to disassemble the phone and unplug then plug the screen connector
After that it wasworking again