Sony Ericsson W760

Sony Ericsson W760

Is the GPS in this phone even reliable in most circumstances in 2018?

Danny, 17 Jan 2013this is a good phone, but the camera is no longer works. what sh... moreI don't know, the camera itself?

• rajkumar

super phone

• contrebasse

I would like to know where can i get a new flat cable for a w760 with component

• Danny

this is a good phone, but the camera is no longer works. what should I fix?

• Uri

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2012Please tell me where or who can repair or refurbish my sony eric... moreYou can buy one new for 50 dollars on aliexpress

Please tell me where or who can repair or refurbish my sony ericsson phone.Ilove it best phone i had

• albert

i like my W760i.Good camera,music,internet,and games..But no front camera for video calling on this phone :(

up, 02 Jul 2012hold down the center button and the 5 key for 26 seconds.then what happened?

• Stealth

This phone is GREAT, for a regular Non-Smartphone, it shot!!!!

• up

karakter, 01 Mar 2012I have this exact same problem. The buttons froze only the call ... morehold down the center button and the 5 key for 26 seconds.

• raj

just throw in basket

• karakter

the_rups, 18 Jan 2012why is it that for my w760i the menu button as well as the direc... moreI have this exact same problem. The buttons froze only the call button works. Did you figure out what to do?

• maikloox4

why i cant download ((whatsapp)) on that phone

• the_rups

why is it that for my w760i the menu button as well as the direction buttons have stopped working? my phone is completely useless without these main buttons...especially without the menu button..help.

• anirudh

Fiaz mughal, 17 Dec 2011helo swet bro plz help me sony erisson w760i bettery cannot be c... moreplz go near sony service centr for furthr assistance

• Fiaz mughal

helo swet bro plz help me sony erisson w760i bettery cannot be charged. you must use sony erisson battery plz help i am witeng 4 u

• vincent

i cant even open my camera and my memory stick is bad i dont like it because the phone have a problem where can i find sony ericsson company in nigeria so that they can help me and repair my sony ericsson w760i

• leet

i have had this phone for some time now its a great phone never had any serious issues the cam takes nice pics just a shame it dont have a flash but i dont take many pics so not really bothered i have found the music sounds really good and for me i find the phone really easy to use as for the internet i only tried it for a few minutes not really interested in using internet on the phone much apart from when i need to check an email quick but now have decided to use the phone as a modem so i hope its going to be a quick connetion on my laptop as its 3G or that HASDPA service i think it should be as quick as my USB modem

but all in all its a great phone and this phone i think i have had the longest than any other phone

• red

hey sony ericson, can you do something to improve your audio jack terminals?this really sucks! easily loosen and i hate it. the phone freeze all the time!