Sony Ericsson W810

Sony Ericsson W810

• Marz

Good day!
I encountered a problem in my phone for W810i, I cannot send a message the error displayed is "MESSAGE BARRED". Please help me to solve this problem.
Thank you!

• Jeyapal

I love it

• Rohit

Sony ericsson w810 phone i m soping same phone

• ali

i want this w810i

Anonymous, 29 May 2007in my opinion i think you should get the W810i of the K800.....s... moreK800 also uses joysticks as well...

• Joseph

I still have this in my se collections, bought back in 2007. Still no cratches, and rockin' rollin'

Macbeth, 01 Dec 20181 December 2018. I still have this phone , bought it back in 2018"back in 2018"

Macbeth, 01 Dec 20181 December 2018. I still have this phone , bought it back in 2018Can I buy your w810i?

Lutendo, 16 Nov 201815 November 2018. I still have this phone , bought it back in 20081 December 2018. I still have this phone , bought it back in 2018

• Lutendo

15 November 2018. I still have this phone , bought it back in 2008

I connected my Treblab X11 to my Sony Ericsson W810i and the audio is still playing through the speakers, anyone know a fix for this? It's not a problem with the headphones, as I connected it to my Sony Ericsson W595 and it was working.

One thing I've liked about Nokia phones, over Sony Ericsson phones, is that they allow you to use the phone without having to insert a SIM card. Sony Ericsson phones require you to insert a SIM card. I know older Nokia phones did the same thing but by 2006 they allowed you to use the phone without the SIM card.

• AN

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2018what network do I need for this mobileAny supporting 2G. O2 or Vodafone will work in UK.

bt, 12 Apr 2018i need a battery for this 4n battery for 4th parallel north? you don't make any sense

• bt

i need a battery for this 4n

• Jesse

I like it, more than iPhone

what network do I need for this mobile

• Sony Ericsson W810

I have a chance to buy this phone brand new. Is it still worth it nowadays? I need it for phone calls, music, camera.

• Savin

Unbelievable 11 years with this model. raw from my side

• mzdabbu

Guys i really loved Sony Ericsson phone since 2006. I used Sony Ericsson J100i, K750i, W580i, J105i (Naite) in sequence order. After that i used Sony Xperia M Dual, E3, E4G & E3G but not satisfied which i got from Sony Ericsson. Now i had recently ordered W810i along with original headset & feeling much better. Its seems that my those back days comes again. I m so much happy now. Sound quality is never to be compared with Sony Ericsson TM Megabass now a days also. Love u Sony Ericsson plz re-manufacture ur awesome phone once again.