Sony Ericsson W995

Sony Ericsson W995

Shamrock, 27 Dec 2019Try putting some strong glue on the headphone socket after subme... moreThank you for your innovative idea.
You should join in R&D.

• Shamrock

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2019Anybody here...? How can i install bangla font in my w995 ..?Try putting some strong glue on the headphone socket after submerging it in hot water for 24 hours. Works a treat...

• Selim

Where can i get this phone in Qatar?

Anybody here...?
How can i install bangla font in my w995 ..?

• 46 xy

Got my w995 ( refurbished ) from AliExpress @60 usd.
Very happy but 3.5 mm headphone jack is not working..
I use Bluetooth earphone....
Sound is awesome with my sony XB75ap.
They provided mono earphone... Shit..!!!

I see this phone more of like a Walkman variant of the Sony Ericsson C905

• Rocket Jelly

i like this phone btw it cost 3m IDR

My past phone (2009 - 2011). I love it.
One of the best in my life.
Superb sound, Unique design with Walkman logo, Nice gaming experience with Accelerometer Sensor.

This phone still holds it's value even 9 years later.

• AN

Koh, 29 Dec 2017W995 is 2G or 3 G phone 3G

Walkman man, 10 Mar 2018Hello guys, this phone has maga bass feature or no?Sony Ericsson w995 have.. Clear audio 🔉.. Clear audio is better than mega bass

AnonD-624833, 16 Feb 2018my too i use it only this phone , i hate tactil. it's shameful t... moreHello,
I am using this phone too. Is Email and Navigation working for you? My phone always shows a connection error when trying to set up emails.

Kid A, 15 Feb 2009You did not have this 1 year ago... Yeah he did.

• Walkman man

Hello guys, this phone has maga bass feature or no?

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2017Got this lovely phone a month ago as a fairly used one, everythi... moremy too i use it only this phone , i hate tactil. it's shameful that today's touch-tone actualy phones are not as good as the W995!

AnonD-678313, 19 Jun 2017Does gps and email services still work on this phone? hello, if you want help this phone clic here https://fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/Sony_Ericsson_W995­­
it's completed article of specificity.
Yes, GPS with google map versus java and e-mail good with protol identic on upload and download

• Arvind chavan

Christin, 25 Aug 2017i love this phone and i wish in Malaysia still can sell this ori... moreSony Ericsson w995 good mobile phone i am giving the phone

• Koh

W995 is 2G or 3 G phone

100th fan of this phone

The video camera is abysmal for a phone of this range. It's not even at least 240p!