Sony Ericsson Xperia mini

Sony Ericsson Xperia mini

Hamza , 19 Jul 2019A great phone. I want to have this. Where can get this in Pakistan?I have it...... plz seruse byer contect me

• Hamza

A great phone. I want to have this. Where can get this in Pakistan?

• Anandu

Onskie, 18 Feb 2019Miss this phone. Very handy to use. I wish sony release this aga... moreI have this

• amita belacan

why they say snapdragon 425 is bad.... u see snapdragon in xperia mini very low than snapdragon 425...... SD425 better lah.....

Miss this phone. Very handy to use. I wish sony release this again with higher specs.

• Ragz

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2016Can watsap be used in this phone? Yes

• mishaor

Macbeth, 30 Jun 2018They took the word "mini" a bit too literally LOL :D. 3" in 2018... morePhone w/o screen XD

Best thing is, that with the LegacyXperia version of CM13 you can run Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on it! This will be sufficient for most messenger apps for quite some years from now (2018).

They took the word "mini" a bit too literally LOL :D. 3" in 2018... If 4" is considered "too small" by many, imagine 1" less.

• pandion

AnonD-654442, 21 Mar 2017The best phone I ever had. Small enough to easily carry it aroun... moreBest phone ever

happy, 17 Aug 2017I miss my phone world best phone foreverI want Sony to update the xperia mini with modern SOC and modern display but keep the same size. I am not interested to 'consume' media or social media. I use phones as a communication tool and the smaller the better imo.

• happy

I miss my phone world best phone forever

• Boss anand

5 year. I use this phon.. best mobile... all company of father - Sony. my first android phon.. miss my phon. 😘

• Mandar

I hv this phone ... m using this from last 6 year n this is the best camera phone I hd ever...

• johny

i had it till 1 year before. is it available to buy now?

• manoj

the missile. is nothing but sony xperia mini....

this is the one if my best ever...
and usr interfac. didnt feel yu bore.
yu can use this for long time of period also..... I was been used this fone from six but still perfoms better like new. one
and battery also good like power bank
and I dont have enough words to appreciate this phone
I love yu sony xperia.
plz sony. re launch like these mobiles people are always noticing on these types of mobile...

• this is best phone

I have now 3 phones of this.
Buy it from aliexpress

The best phone I ever had. Small enough to easily carry it around and big enough to play a couple of games.

• AnonD-651940

john, 10 Jan 2017I had it. but once fall and screen broken. can I get spare? fro... moreMaxbhi.com

• john

I had it. but once fall and screen broken. can I get spare? from where?