Sony Ericsson Xperia mini

Sony Ericsson Xperia mini

• Hamza

This phone is great but I loss my phone password .please help me. I reset my phone but I don't no about .
Please guide me

• Syamsul

My phone cannot switch on, can someone suggest me how to solve it? Change battery?

• ard

Little giant

I have this phone until now I use. very proud to be able to have a small phone fit in the pocket with there whatsapp facebook google map and so forth. I think sony needs to make a new phone like this with internal memory and great ram. thanks sony xperia. hopefully the more successful at number one in the world

Best of best phone

Best of best phone

• Kwan Long

i bought this phone from nine years before and amazing ! this phone still live until now although i didnt use for 2 years.

• djdhere

What a lovely phone a pocket dynamite really, I used it for around 5 years before I moved to 4G phone and unfortunately got stolen after that. The display and sound just rocked..being the 1st Gen. Android you have to give some respect to what now looked like under performing specs, however enjoyed it till the last moment. Dispointed that Sony has now lost the ground to the new more cheaper and competitive chinese players, they just didn't had that focus on the smartphone market, would love if Sony makes a comeback !!!

Will get a charger for this one?

• DLOVE

I have this. Battery is dead. otherwise it is functional.

• Sony Ericsson lover

Hamza , 19 Jul 2019A great phone. I want to have this. Where can get this in P... moreYou can buy from Ali xpress

• Gypsy

I Used to have one and I have Fell in LOVE with it. Unfortunately for me it was stolen from me and I have been in serious search for this phone. I have only paid $20 for it and I am just asking if anyone can help me out with the same phone and hopefully the same price??!!

Hamza , 19 Jul 2019A great phone. I want to have this. Where can get this in P... moreI have it...... plz seruse byer contect me

• Hamza

A great phone. I want to have this. Where can get this in Pakistan?

• Anandu

Onskie, 18 Feb 2019Miss this phone. Very handy to use. I wish sony release thi... moreI have this

• amita belacan

why they say snapdragon 425 is bad.... u see snapdragon in xperia mini very low than snapdragon 425...... SD425 better lah.....

Miss this phone. Very handy to use. I wish sony release this again with higher specs.

• Ragz

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2016Can watsap be used in this phone? Yes

• mishaor

Macbeth, 30 Jun 2018They took the word "mini" a bit too literally LOL :D. 3" in... morePhone w/o screen XD

Best thing is, that with the LegacyXperia version of CM13 you can run Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on it! This will be sufficient for most messenger apps for quite some years from now (2018).