Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro

• Anon

TelusDetective, 26 Jul 2018I only use my phone for communications. I wish Sony would ... moreDo you still have all the software you use to update it, I have tried literally And can’t find anything that works. Just bought one to mod it but everything is outdated

I need this mobile how to get this mobile model sony Ericson Xperia mini pro

• Matt

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2019I still have one, working just as normal at Android 4.0 Ice... moreI thought it could only be updated to eclair?

Athens, 26 Oct 2019Can you still use Whatsapp and Line on Xperia Mini Pro???I didn't try. I don't know I'm trying. I didn't even powered it on by a few years because I have Galaxy Note 9 and I forgot about that Sony phone.

Athens, 26 Oct 2019Can you still use Whatsapp and Line on Xperia Mini Pro???Whatsapp OK
Line No
Line Lite No

tested yesterday

• Athens

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2019I still have one, working just as normal at Android 4.0 Ice... moreCan you still use Whatsapp and Line on Xperia Mini Pro???

• Athens

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2019I still have one, working just as normal at Android 4.0 Ice... moreCan you still use Whatsapp and Line on that phone???

• Gourav

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2019I had the mini10 pro and bought the sk17i in the 2011 relea... moreI want to purchase it. Please help.
Its worthy in 2020

I still have one, working just as normal at Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.

I had the mini10 pro and bought the sk17i in the 2011 release and also still using it today 2019, I love the keyboard and front camera for skype, technology for me is miniaturization of things and not these brick size phones that are being produced. I use desktop PC and surface pro 2017 as work and play.

• Ragz

TelusDetective, 26 Jul 2018Working fine on my phone, running Android 2.3. Been using ... moreworks on android 4.0.4

• Ragz

• TelusDetective

Anonymous, 26 May 2018I recently lost my phone to a complete shut down, first I c... moreI only use my phone for communications. I wish Sony would release a new Mini Pro, as I love the keyboard and the size. I recently bought a Z3 Compact, but see myself still carrying the Mini Pro as my main phone.

• TelusDetective

AnonD-483821, 03 Jan 2016support Whatsapp, full working but not enought space.Working fine on my phone, running Android 2.3. Been using Whatsapp for over five years. I did root it, though, and removed a lot of Systems apps that I don't use/want. Note that video isn't supported with Whatsapp.

• TelusDetective

AnonD-754536, 25 Apr 2018how did you emulate N64 this good? SSB runs at 60fps at all... moreMini Pro is lower resolution than the Pro, so even though they have the same CPU+GPU, it is easier to drive 320x480 over 480x854.

I recently lost my phone to a complete shut down, first I couldn't charge it and then suddenly it got charged but display went frozen, I cannot unlock the phone at all, seems that the touchscreen screen suddenly died. I am frustrated as it happened suddenly but worse is that I cannot get small phone anymore! I hate all new touch screen phones as they don't have long life, and they are everything else but a phone!. All I want on my phone is phone ability, camera, radio and music. I don't need or use internet as its not practical on a small screen. I am not old fashioned but a very practical person.

JackCid, 27 Mar 2018I still miss this phone. It was able to emulate Super Smash... morehow did you emulate N64 this good? SSB runs at 60fps at all times and this would drain the battery pretty fast, i have the mk16i which in specs is the same cpu and gpu, what emulator you have used?

• Max

I have used this phone since August 2011! Still works! Just starting to go now, screen blanks out at times...keyboard has stopped working...everything else is still perfect!

• JackCid

I still miss this phone. It was able to emulate Super Smash Bros perfectly.

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2016i have a black one psare collecting dust is this useless for apps? You most likely cant download spotify play lists with 512 mb internal?