Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V

Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V

People didn't mind the small screen size back then.

• neo.v.user

Now of time to refunction for all sony ericsson xperia just for phone and massage only, cause a limitted internal memory and ram. Minim moved to sony xperia with 1gb ram just for whatsapp and browsing only, not for all social media apps and games installed. All apps android remove to device with ram minim 2gb up to 8gb. Why become bigger size off all apps?

• Raj

Installed apps are not listing \ displaying on the screen. Anyone facing the same issue?

does anyone know how to update the trust store of certificates? because this phone's age you cant browse any site without a security warning. This phone did a great job so far with a DarkKat ROM & Kernel.

There is no play store in it

• Nandhini

Worst mobile in my life.. No battery back up.. Hanging always.. Don't buy these kind of garbage

• McLovin

it was my first android phone,I just installed first rom in first day cuz I couldnt stand it's sony rom.you will lose camera perfect shot and hdmi cable but I think it was worth it.
you want your handy still rocks in 2017?
just Install a 4.1 rom with mini gapps like cyanogenmod and overclock it to 1500

• Yogi

Its my First smartphone. I purchased this model on Jun 2012, till date i'm using that phone without any problem...Battery life is good still giving one day backup. Excellent Product by Sony Ericsson!!!

• Gayan

i purchased this phone 2012- 08 and sold 2015 08.
nice. never updated to ICS. good battery.

• mdpreddy

Sony neo v berry good mobile nice camera quality nice extra preacher hdml out put

Best among sony.
batery was exelent

• kamal yadav

jabardast phone i using this mobile last 6 years not any defect comes except battery problem

• Yogi

superb phone...still i'm using this phone...

• md.alfahad

vikash, 08 Oct 2016hi, my neo v is experiencing restarting problem. anyone can he... moreyou need to flash your phone. I used to have that phone i've sold it year ago.

• piatos

vikash, 08 Oct 2016hi, my neo v is experiencing restarting problem. anyone can he... moreur RAM is full, reprogram ur fone and dats it :)

• koniki.venu

sr my phone softer up date no

• vikash

hi,
my neo v is experiencing restarting problem. anyone can help me out?

• user

lneam, 14 Jul 2016You must use sony pc companionOR you can use Flashtool and instal cyanogenmod. I strongly recommend that

• user

10, 20 Jul 2016anybody can help me pleaseHi, I am using Neo V right now as a spare mobil. I tried whatsapp on original stock firmware and it worked perfectly, but now I am using alternative cyanogen mod firmware. Maybe you will have to clean up system from thrash, or even re-flash it.

• 10

anybody can help me please