Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY CDMA

Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY CDMA

I call that kind of phone a "console phone" for some reason...

This phone came with a game called ratchet and clank but it stopped working on the my phone, does anyone know how I get that game to work!!!!

• wew

note 2, 19 Jun 2013.what is d diferenz bet. xplay and xplay cdma?which is better?an... moreIt does not have a slot for simcard. Thus, it will not work here in Philippines.

note 2, 19 Jun 2013.what is d diferenz bet. xplay and xplay cdma?which is better?an... moreCDMA is better IMO,it has EVDO so it means better internet connection, in Indonesia CDMA charge cheaper than GSM, i dont know in ur country.

• note 2

.what is d diferenz bet. xplay and xplay cdma?which is better?and what is cdma?is it available in d philippines cn somebody help me ?im much attracted to its design.thank you.'''

• rohan

[deleted post]yes in ebay.com

• paya

AnonD-136905, 25 Apr 2013I've heared that it can emulate playstation2 games. Is it true???yes ithink with emolator

I've heared that it can emulate playstation2 games. Is it true???

• legchan

Someone can tell me how to put emulators on this phone. I tried a lot of times to put a Snes emulator but it shows me a message of error.

its great.js lovin it

• rohan

yes we can unlock the phone but it wil only use reliance cdma network I have unlocked it

• sam

haha kool pic

• sam

some cool

• ayzul

could i unlock this phone for any other cdma-card in my country? because i want purchase the verizon version

• smile

i want this fhone..but now no more already..when i can find this phne??

• Palo ralo

i want a new phone, 28 Aug 2012does it have google play? someone help me pleaseYes it has Google play standard.

• kuccarina

does anyone know if this mobile is unlocked i bought the verizon version

• arun

aft i saw diz commentz i lik to by diz fone..............

• Sipho

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2012Nice phone It's very beautyfull.