Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

• Ruit

Aadrian, 25 Mar 2019This was my first android phone before moving to the Lumia 920 w... moreNice, this was also my first smartphone before i switched to the lumia 920

This was my first android phone before moving to the Lumia 920 which looked so big in comparison with this Xperia. Very nice small device with a sharp screen, it was very thin for the time. It got slow after updating to android 4 especially when you used the live wallpapers. Overall it was a very nice phone with the good old Sony Ericsson quality.

peter the great, 09 Feb 2019better to be small but powerful, dear katerinka!*attempts to not be /r/whooshed* funny...

peter the great, 09 Feb 2019better to be small but powerful, dear katerinka!Wow, someone gets the reference. Anyway, it might have been at the time of when the phone was released, certainly not now though.

• peter the great

Catherine the Great, 02 Nov 2018If you're planning on getting this phone in 2018 (for whatever r... morebetter to be small but powerful, dear katerinka!

THE BEST SMARTPHONE I have EVER had. OK?
THE best. Seriously amazing for its time, a bit small but the performance, all the options available.. phenomenal. I wish I wasnt such a stupid kid back then and didnt ruin it completely. It was such in a poor condition I gave it away for free. My fault tho, it was a strong and resistable phone. I would give anything to have it again. 10/10.

If you're planning on getting this phone in 2018 (for whatever reason), keep in mind it's unbearably small.

Can't get on to the internet?

• Aswinbala IFS

Using it with android 6.0 based cyanogen OS after 6 years...

This evening I dropped my phone and the bottom part of the touch screen doesn't work anymore. The best phone I have ever had. It is very disappointing that all companies now sell tablets and named them a cellphone. Ridiculous!

AnonD-716026, 22 Nov 2017If you are claustrophobic, this is THE worst phone for you! The ... moredont be a fool

what about nokia 3310

generations evolve, dude

Stevo, 30 Nov 2017You do realise the phone was designed in 2010/11. Obviously it w... moreMaybe but I still continue to use Sony Ericsson. My father was a former international telecommunications manager there, We got a free phone like every year. Just in case your unaware Ericsson was made it the 1800's.

• Stevo

maheshx, 15 Nov 2017im using for 5 years. still working great. excellent battery lif... moreYou do realise the phone was designed in 2010/11. Obviously it wouldn't compete with phones this in year in terms of size & specs

Really great phone. Using this for about 5 years on android Gingerbread. Still amazing battery life as it was in the first day... Such type of build quality is very trivial for smartphones nowadays.

I have this one in black color, Love its look! small phone in hand and love Sony Ericsson ring tone. Still good battery life for phone call.

If you are claustrophobic, this is THE worst phone for you! The Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray is one of (if not) THE smallest Android phone.

• maheshx

im using for 5 years. still working great. excellent battery life time, normally I use near to 3days onece charge. (acording to my personal usage). but internal memory is not enough for using many new games or applications,

And I thought the iPhone 4S was small. ;-;

• MemekRusak

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2016Terrible battery life! Only lasted for 1.5 hours before running out!I was disappointed with the battery life since the first time I bought it. I still use this phone for almost 6 years and today for communication only since I cannot doing more than that. Overall this tiny phone is one of the best android phone ever!!!

Bee, 12 Jul 2017Don't have one but intend to buy one. Is it compatible with vid... moreNo