Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

• Kavinde

Hi all,

i am having Xperia Ray and it restarts sometimes when i am on a call. any idea on this? i update the software but still the issue remains. it restarts automatically while on a call.

• Gayan

i heard GLONASS is in RAY
is it true

• Akemi Homura

Anyone who owns this phone...NEVER UPDATE TO THE LATEST ICE CREAM SANDWICH 4.0.4. Most users have reported to have a "blank screen" problem whenever the phone is in idle mode....
Watch this video for the actual problem AFTER the update.

• Remo

why this phone every time hang on ? please any one give me a solution for this problem

• Sunny81

techstar, 11 Jul 2012dude! I pity your comment! Have you ever used this phone? Go and... moreHey,i just wrote my experience about the phone,why the hell are you getting personal?? Just mind your own business and shut the hell up,who the hell are you to show pity on me?? I just shared my experience about the phone,it wasn't a comment on anyone particular.Watch it dude!!

angry, 05 Jul 2012I have had the Sony ericsson Xperia for 18 months It has to hav... moreyou just most likely bought another cheap xperia phone, not xperia ray. stop comparing your phone with this beautiful state of art. and for your information, most smartphone battery will have battery drain problem after 1 year, check your battery first. jeesh.

• Anna Banana

It really bothers me that my Xperia Ray wont accept my apple earphones OR the plug to my "Music Angel".. It just pops up a; "This devise is not supported".
Miiip.. Anyone who knows what to do?♥

• techstar

Sunny81, 11 Jul 2012Don't ever think of buying this phone as it's not worth the mone... moredude! I pity your comment! Have you ever used this phone? Go and take care of your 1100..

• guest

AnonD-60259, 26 Jun 2012hi evry1, i want to buy this phone,but before that, i m afraid ... moreI'm new to smartphone and been using Ray for a month. I text by using the "Landscape" mode and the keyboard spacing is much wider this way. Better still, a lot of words are suggested even before I finish typing each word. Texting is now 1000 times better than it was with my old phone in T9 mode. If your concern is about texting, I hope this answers your question.

ziesha, 10 Jul 2012i am a gal studyng in std 9 nd so i need a smart nd cool phone w... moreyes exactly because it has a front camera and its a great phone :)

fine, 11 Jul 2012pls suggest me which to buy, xperia neo v or xperia ray?and why?... moreboth are great phones but ray is newly entered with high resolution camera and lighter than neo v

• Mohd

Saru, 11 Jul 2012a 9th std student doesnt need a phone costs 20000.Concentrate on... moreHe can simply go for the Sony Ericsson live with walkman!

AnonD-62621, 11 Jul 2012i cannot find the memory card path in my ray.where i can't find ... moredownload androzip from market its free :)

Aryan, 11 Jul 2012It's one of the worst phones i've ever had,really disappointing,... moreyour phone must have some problem. i also have ray. it gets fully charged in just 2 hours and if i charge to 100% and go to sleep for a night when i wake up and check the phone it's sometimes 98% or sometimes 97%. it's a great phone.

i cannot find the memory card path in my ray.where i can't find my memory card files.plz tell me any one.

• Jc

Sunny81, 11 Jul 2012Don't ever think of buying this phone as it's not worth the mone... moreIt has flash and I taken before in dark room, its ok.

• nilu

Please tell me Which is have better battery Ray or Neo V.WHich Model I Should Buy.......

• fine

pls suggest me which to buy, xperia neo v or xperia ray?and why? pls answer me.......

Battery problems decreases overtime, especially if you know how to close the apps running in the background. Download apps such as go power saver. It will close apps running in the background.

And besides, android phones have always had problems in battery life. Buy any android phone and it will drain 100% of the battery in just a day, or if you know how to maintain, about 3 days.

Camera is not a problem. There are a lot of ways to improve its quality. That's why there are a lot of options in the phone to make the pictures look good. And a lot of apps too.

is the screen large enough to see websites and pdf files?