Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

• Canadianman20

Anonymous, 29 May 2010no war again? after moto released droid in market. some announce... moreHaha your using 1 countries numbers. The reason you won't use global numbers is because X10 is out pacing moto droid numbers. Better luck next time moto employee

Canadianman20, 29 May 2010LOL lets not start the war again. Everyone knows that moto is si... moreno war again? after moto released droid in market. some announced x10 all sony users were coming in droid forum for about 4 months untill the release you guys keep bashing droid. but in 2 weeks droid sell 250 000 devices. but x10 only 120 000 in 3 weeks. you loser, you started the wars. we will not stop until you understant that x10 is outdated.

• Phoenix

mike1200, 29 May 2010Did u check with ur friend?yes mate, no answer yet!

• mike1200

Phoenix, 29 May 2010X10 is capable of showing 16m, but it's limited by android 1.6. ... moreDid u check with ur friend?

• Phoenix

Anonymous, 29 May 201065k screen are u freaking kidding me SEX10 is capable of showing 16m, but it's limited by android 1.6.
so after the OS update it'll show 16m
not to mention that it's really great even with 65k color ;)

• Canadianman20

Anonymous, 29 May 201065k screen are u freaking kidding me SEOnly 65K till September when we get 2.1 and then we have 16M colors :)

• Canadianman20

Anonymous, 29 May 2010the update maybe in september, october, november. and some say d... moreYa, some moto fans try and say December, but both Sony and my Carrier have said September. Who do I believe, moto fanboys or the company that makes the phone and the carrier who rolls the update out. Hmmmmmm

65k screen
are u freaking kidding me SE

• Canadianman20

Phoenix, 29 May 2010and what's with all these advertisments ?!LOL lets not start the war again. Everyone knows that moto is sinking, they are no longer in the Top 5 cellphone makers, there shipments are 2 million units under SE. Desperate attempts are being made to fool people into moto. The SE forum is the last place to do that LOL

Phoenix, 29 May 2010septemberthe update maybe in september, october, november. and some say december.

• Phoenix

bee_kh, 29 May 2010help help... help me pls help me i need to play mIRC on my x10.... morei tried to find it, but i'm unable to !!

• Canadianman20

ALEX, 29 May 2010can somebody tell me please if x10 had a language translater?I know that there are apps in the Android Market that do language translation, dont know about a native one on the phone.

• Phoenix

[deleted post]and what's with all these advertisments ?!

• ALEX

can somebody tell me please if x10 had a language translater?

• Canadianman20

Koko, 29 May 2010Are you serious???Are you in the internet all the time??Because ... moreI use my phone for both Work and Personal, and I get lots of email, browse the web, use apps and listen to music, and I have found I still get 2 days of battery. The battery life is amazing on the X10 :)

• Canadianman20

[deleted post]X10 and X10 mini and X10 mini pro launching in early July on both AT&T and T-Mobile USA, subsidized. If you wanna talk moto go to there forum, we are here to talk about SE and the X10, not a sinking company. :)

• Koko

Anonymous, 29 May 2010battery only can last for ..less than 10 hours , ...too badAre you serious???Are you in the internet all the time??Because there's no way it lasts 5-6 hours.mine it lasts about 2 days when i use it a lot and 3 days when i dont use it so much..

• Canadianman20

azm, 29 May 2010Hi Guys.. 1) When android 2.1 coming? 2)does anyone know TOM... moreSony has said Sept. is the expected date when 2.1 is available, and Rogers, my carrier in Canada has also confirmed september is the roll out date.