Sony Ericsson Zylo

Sony Ericsson Zylo

• angel

i really wanna noe abt this fone... i want opinionz plz....

regza, 27 Oct 2010nokia x3-02 or sony ericson zylo?????ZYLO , x3 works slow and all nokias working slow

• Ross

The best Sony Ericsson on the market, i have used all types of different sony models this is the best!!!!!!

• Kunal

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2010please suggest best headphone model number for this zylo. the s... moreHPM-77. It supports zylo's Clear Audio technology and has a 3.5mm adapter so you can replace with any hifi headphone even if the supplied one doesn't satisfies you.

• dave

Just got zylo on network 3. Best upgrade I have ever had. Great battery life,great features and the screen is crystal clear. Verh highly recomended. It's like my little toy. I can't go anywhere without it!!!!!

• regza

nokia x3-02 or sony ericson zylo?????

please suggest best headphone model number for this zylo. the supplied head phone is not compromising.

• Lucky

i am from Mumbai...can anyone tell me where can i get the Live Demo of Zylo in Western Mumbai...?
i want to check its sound output through handsfree..

mridul, 26 Oct 2010i m doubtfull of 3G facility in this phn...is it having front ca... moreGo check the wikipedia and find the meaning of 3G!

• mridul

i m doubtfull of 3G facility in this phn...is it having front camera?.. in this pic i havnt seen any camera in its front...hw it cn support 3G ...can any one help me abt this?

I bought Sony Ericsson Zylo 1 months ago and it was working fine but after 2weeks sound by calling person was off..affter sum days ago mobile display is not working.
phone for more than two weeks now. They say components are not available in India n i want replacement. So i have to wait until they import components from elsewhere.
Is this fair Sony. this is very bad experience 4me about sony...m so much disappointed......really...

• undefined

100% unsatisfied with music feature....... sound is clear but too low... disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!

• hari

Hi,
I bought zylo 2 months back. I was excited in the beginning. But slowly things changed. The navigation key stopped working when the phone is open, then the options key went dump. then the navigation keys started to fail even when the slide is closed. I watched the keys failing very badly in very few days. Now the service center people are having my phone for more than two weeks now. They say components are not available in India. So i have to wait until they import components from elsewhere. Is this fair Sony. I believed a lot in Sony Ericsson. But today i feel very bad for buying this phone and this brand...

Best phone in the market.I bet.

• soumyadeep

I am brought this phone few days ago. This phone is good. The sound, internet , looks is very awesome.

• Ilche

ayan, 26 Oct 2010hey guys... im using this phone for past 2 weeks.. its awesome..... morei agree with you pal

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2010Can't somebody send me a link of themes or games for this phone... moretry this site; http://www.umnet.com/

u can find all kind f stuff fr zylo here

• ayan

hey guys... im using this phone for past 2 weeks.. its awesome.. very fast net, good camera, fantastic sound quality, for best audio quality use this phone with HPM 77 headset, im doing so, believe me its unique, clear bass nd clear stereo software gives the ultimate audio experience... thanks sony...

• Nitro Nick

There is a issue with the screen as it flickers in intermediate intervals. Also some times i found it has hang issue when we suddenly try to operate it fast the keys dont respond to user action and the phone gets hanged.
Is there any new sw available which will make the phone fast and resolve its hang issue ?? please let me knw

• johnc

I am choosing between this phone and nokia 5230 (Nuron). What I like about zylo is its nice multimedia features and nice camera. What I like about nokia 5230 is that it is a smartphone with a big screen, it is touchscreen and cheaper. The camera part of a phone is important to me because I do not own a digicam and it would be another purchase and I don't have budget for it. But I also want to own a touchscreen smartphone even though it is just symbian^1. I need your advice, thanks.