Sony Ericsson Zylo

Sony Ericsson Zylo

• Nitish

Is this phone supports 'Shake it' themes?

• nisha

how to lock the key pad with security code so dat no one can hav access to my phone without my permisiion

• Shuhailnp

Joe, 09 Sep 2010Sony Ericcson Zylo is my next phone after using k750 and w550( b... moreDude tell us how to .

• Joe

Sony Ericcson Zylo is my next phone after using k750 and w550( both legendary phones) for 5 years....

I have found some customizations for Zylo that make volume louder and better, flash themes and gravity sensing games......now, no one can change my mind....be it battery life or camera....

• Rayhaan

Mahn..i have this phone with me...Itz just A W E S U M
a must have phone for all loyal SE fans
-The Walkman is awesum with some upgraded features than the older one's
-messages has a new feature-Coversations
and many more features
I love it, u'll 2..

wer can i get themes for zylo which have flash menu......thanks in advance

• kena

sony ericsson , 08 Sep 2010we announced the day of new colors for its new mobile phone from... moregsmarena
The no.1 website 4 mobile.
Who has got the full authority 4 this website?

• sony ericsson

we announced the day of new colors for its new mobile phone from the Walkman series, it is Zylo . The Sony Ericsson ad colors are: Red and Black Power. Along with the announcement also said that both colors are available in selected markets in September 2010, we expect that

se launches 2 new colours they r red and classic black

see the newz in sony ericsson blog will buy in red nw :D

• prawin kb

its relly cool cell with geo tagging n gud muxic sys n more really cool camera i like it

• Bhagwat SIngh

I have Purchased this. about 1 week ago. i am in love with this phone. It has a excellent display.Also Look of the Phone is too good. Bettery is also working for 2-3 days after full charge. Sound Quality is good but the sound is not as much loud. this phone having internal memory >250.

Except Music Loudness this is an excellent phone..

• shuhailnp

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2010i use transend 8gb, and work fine.is it class 2 or 4 or 6?

it doesnt have OPERA MINI latest version (v.5)...!
:'( it makes me feel down...
but, more than that...
I LOVE ZYLO!!!

Martin, 06 Sep 2010Does anyone know if you can set songs as ringtones? im having re... moreGo to Organizer>>File Manager. Then select the folder where you have stored the tracks and you will then get an option to set it as a ringtone.

deepak, 05 Sep 2010gud dispay and music but around 9 thousand i have many option li... moreno multi task? Really? Why
i can do multitask with my zylo? Lots of se phone can do multitask better than s40 nokia.

shuhailnp, 05 Sep 2010friends .. transcend micro sd 8gb not working properly in zylo ... morei use transend 8gb, and work fine.

• zander

i have this phones tbh its is much better than i exxpected.

• Shuhailnp

Martin, 06 Sep 2010Does anyone know if you can set songs as ringtones? im having re... moreJust put songs in ringtone folder

• Martin

Does anyone know if you can set songs as ringtones? im having real trouble =/

• deepak

gud dispay and music but around 9 thousand i have many option like e63 and corby pro, symbain is very user freindly..and main disadvantage of zylo is no multi tasking ..but music is too good in head phone..