Sony Ericsson Zylo

Sony Ericsson Zylo

Why SE not making 3.5 mm head phone, with 32 gb memory and good sound qality music phone.
we are waiting for SE new generation musical phone.

• Wondring

Are the numbers when you dial big or small?

• sandy

which one is better nokia x3 or zylo ?? Plz help.

• Mac

., 01 Sep 2010It's loudness experience that's superb with nokias, not the musi... moreYou're wrong pal...i hav the nokia 5130xm i've got the i pod nano also...the sound quality of both the devices is identical you can hardly tell the difference...and if you hav doubts check out the review of nokia 5130 the speaker test and audio quality mainly...

• Karan...........

vvv..................good

• .

i lav x3, 01 Sep 2010better buy x3 or x2, trust me my music experience is superb, try... moreIt's loudness experience that's superb with nokias, not the music experience.

• i lav x3

suman, 31 Aug 2010i am music lover ,can zylo satisfy me with its sound quality? P... morebetter buy x3 or x2, trust me my music experience is superb, try also 5130.

we all know that it dnt have 3.5 mm jack but my ques is is there available SE hpm 77 headphones in market becz by that only problem can be solved plzzzzz plzzzzz help

This phone I have had for weeks. No problems & it's got a gorgeous screen

• sandeep

suman, 31 Aug 2010i am music lover ,can zylo satisfy me with its sound quality? P... moreyes it has very good sound quality..

• Gopal

does zylo contains motion gaming..........

• Karan

suman, 31 Aug 2010i am music lover ,can zylo satisfy me with its sound quality? P... moreZYLO is a great handset and its built for music....if u are on a call and u have a track the handset allows u to play track on loudspeaker while you r on a call that 1 special feature that the zylo has......

• howard

The sound Q of the earphone comes with the Zylo is bad (muddy), I still use the earphone from my W710 (the isert type); the sound Q improved. The sound is almost the same as my old W710; however, Zylo can play FLAC format.

• suman

i am music lover ,can zylo satisfy me with its sound quality?
Plz plz plz help me..

• misaal

marujii, 30 Aug 2010I don't know why sony is still using fast port on it's new model... morethe more the jack is bigger the best is sound. 3.5 mm jack is the worst.

• shuhail

eddie zylo, 30 Aug 2010dont go for zylohi
thanks for reply
can u tell me why i shouldnt go for zylo..
any specific.?

• Fco599 (BRASIL)

sony ericsson makes mistakes too much, but setting with this phone. what i really want is a competitor for iphone with modern design (white)but i guess that sony is not be able!

• eddie zylo

shuhail, 29 Aug 2010hello how is the audio quality compared to nokia 5233 .. anyon... moredont go for zylo

• eddie zylo

Ab. J, 29 Aug 2010Hey guys I have been using zylo for 1 week and I have already st... moreno problems yet in 3 weeks. please elaborate n the problem. what happened?