Sony Ericsson Zylo

Sony Ericsson Zylo

• Sentil

I really liked the zylo by its looks and features..being a walkman phone I wanted to purcahse this, as I am a die hard fan of SE..but i observed few cons in this mobile..
Avg. battery backup, lack of camera flash, No USB cable included with the box (I dont think it supports standard USB cable like Nokia), no 3.5 mm jack..so now am confused btwn zylo and nokia c5...only drawback of C5 is its low volume with in-headphone...

• Daman

can anybody pls Tell me about the camera and sound quality of zylo.how the sound on headphones.

• ADon

this phone is a demon, super fast even with orange branding on it, awesome video & music quality, nice big screen i think almost same size as w995, if only it had xenon flash & 5MP camera with auto focus it would be just the best but im happy as it is way better than my w395 not as loud though...

oh the battery is superb don't let people put you off here by talking trash saying that this phone has terrible battery life which is an absolute LIE!

Trust me if you buy this phone you will not be disappointed worth every penny...

what i miss most is desktop controller in zylo... it was amazing in k750i, I assumed itll be in zylo n bought it... pity... It was convenient makingg presenttaion in front of boss with him wondering how you are able to change slides without touching the computer... SIGH!!!

Does anyone know any software tht will giv me tht feature??? Thnx in advance!!

• Zylo fan

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2010i'll try to answer. I'm w980 user. In my phone,to change new ev... moreNo it isn't!!!! It's not the same as yours! Zylo does not have the pop up option. How many more times does this need to be mentioned. Even the calendar options are different. And so is the conversations. You get a tick for delivery reports in a W995, you don't in a Zylo.

• Ashok

I thought the phone is nice in all features, but the music is very bad.its too low which i had never expected.And the sensor sometimes it is not working properly.I am unhappy buying this phone

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2010how is music?!The music is so bad that i had never excepted.i was using w395 and in that teh music clarity was nice. but it is worst in zylo.

I'm w980 user. In my phone,to change new event menu,open setting,choose new event. Then choose pop up menu (not activy menu). Just try it..maybe it's same in zylo.. :)

Anon, 16 Aug 2010New Events: No you can't. Do you not read the comments properly?... moreand if it can't, then just say NO..it's that simple.

• rangan

Thx for your comment i was abt to buy this phone but i understood the condition abt this mobile.

I am an sony mobile savvy looking for Sony C510. How abt that phone ?

Can anyone tel abt that ?

• rangan

I am an sony mobile savvy looking for Sony C510. How abt that phone ?

Can anyone tel abt that ?

• .

Claire, 16 Aug 2010Cheers for this advice. Do you actually leave the phone on whils... moreThe only thing you should not do with the phone while on charging is make or receive calls. Other things are allowed.

• Claire

franco, 16 Aug 2010you must charge battery heavily up to 2 weeks for good back up.i... moreCheers for this advice. Do you actually leave the phone on whilst charging? Do you let the phone conk out? I really like my Zylo phone, everything is perfect, except for the battery. Thanks.

• Anon

sky, 16 Aug 2010it's me again, anyone here know if it's possible to change the &... moreNew Events: No you can't. Do you not read the comments properly? Different software!

• franco

you must charge battery heavily up to 2 weeks for good back up.initialy i also had battery issue but i charged it 2 or 3 times a day and my battery life improved now stands 1.5 to 2 days on heavy use

• anezz

what 2 believe.
Some pple says its battery is ok.or someone says bat bacup too les.plz give me a gud pure idea abt the batary.
how mch time we can play music?
How mch tme we can browse net?
Plz be innocnt.

• franco

bought my zylo 3 weeks back and i must say it more than worths its price.build quality is super.huge high clarity display.super solid keypad.stunning music quality.very nice 3mp camera.good video playback.faster browsing.auto rotation.shake control all are nice and a important thing 4 who are looking to buy please charge ur battery quiet heavily up to 1st 2 weeks so that u can get amazing batery life.my rate 9.5/10

gim, 16 Aug 2010very bad, I got one 2 days back.i chargd fully.then i played m... morehow is music?!

• happy ind

., 15 Aug 2010The up arrow key is a fixed shortcut to show my widgets. A ti... morehey thanx ... really appreciate your help... Will do that.

Guys as far as all the opinions i have seen i have got half people saying good about this mobile and half of them bad ???....i want to buy this in few days ...Can you all let me know is this mobile worth for the price????????????????????????...