Sony Ericsson Zylo

Sony Ericsson Zylo

• Prrrowr

This phone has very beautiful styling. I only wish it had Wifi, a powerful photolight, and a sliding mechanism that doesn't wear out and become loose like most slider phones I've held. Very beautiful phone.

• vans

i not surprised with this phone ...
i hope next walkman series better than this phone

ND, 17 Apr 2010Such an ugly phone! Never ever consider this phone, given that S... morePut a cassete? It is just walkman theme,not a real cassete! Where are u from? Do you know about digital music? ND,your comment is so stupid

• deepak

ND, 17 Apr 2010Such an ugly phone! Never ever consider this phone, given that S... morehey on wat behalf u said dat it's ugly. dude just look at the set it's so trendy, stylish and too fresh in looks and the sound-quality of walkman-phones is just uncomparable to any other brand. Dont 4get dat it's having WALKMAN PLAYER VERSION 4. so go and listen its audio quality.....

• ND

Such an ugly phone! Never ever consider this phone, given that SE is famous to plague with hardware problems. Put a cassette inside it, r u kidding me?Nowadays where got ppl still listening to cassette. LMAO! Wakakaka...

• utouh

w705 is much better than this, aside from led flash and wifi. this phone is nothing and where is UIQ platform anyway. aww, i miss'd my w960i

• kumo

Nice:) I want the sliver one

• Gamma Sharma

borj, 16 Apr 2010xperia still the best/my dad just bought zylo/but its not that g... moreYour dad bought a zylo which has not been released yet and you have a xperia? I dont believe you would even know your real dad.

• Gamma Sharma

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2010Yess agreeee Battery life of se still thebest Turn off 3G,,se... moreYou might as well turn off the Phone to get the batt life to a month.

Just ask SE for a back panel with solar chargers to extend the batt life. Its that simple.

• Gamma Sharma

I would have bought it if, at that price, it had:
1) Autofocus.
2) LED Flash.
3) Touchscreen a la' P1i.
4) Video Call Cameras.

Davin, 16 Apr 2010w995 still the best of walkman phoneYup w995 the best walkman but stereo speaker not loud as w595.
For sure,walkman phone should be more louder than non walkman but it is NOT

Yess agreeee
Battery life of se still thebest
Turn off 3G,,sett display 50% brightness,daylightsaving on ,power save bluetooth on,,turn off keypad sound,,turn off vibrating alert,turn off screensaver/wallpaper animation,put free place..(dont put in the bag/pocket/under ground building long time,dont play game.
youll get 5-7 days using properly
wkwkw

• JW

Oh why make a phone thats worse then then phones they already have? I love my W715 but there is no way I would get something like this!

• Davin

w995 still the best of walkman phone

• Grand

I like it, I like the way it plays the music :D:D:D

• borj

xperia still the best/my dad just bought zylo/but its not that good/i still love my xperia/SE rules/ty

Asad, 15 Apr 2010I think u all just want all things from SE only c'mon man see L... moreDude me too a se fan .but se always r gud in batery life weather its a low end phone or a high end phone.i hope zylo batery life gets incrz to atlert 8hr.4hr to les thats nt even haf the batery life of naite

• Mahdis

I bought a W300i SE 1year ago and I have a c902 SE too& I dont change these two beautifull mobiles with any other like Zylo spiro ....

• hara

i miss my old w710i, i was wondering when is SE going to create another phone wit it's design, think about being indifferent! y all slide phones? the specs are cool, they're nice, but not the design!! SE's quality are good, no doubt abt it, but the designs kept me away from buying it.

I think SE must plan a W710 with 5mp camera 13h battery life 8G RAM HD video 2.4" screen -3.5mm jack 99g weight and other new tecnologies about 200 -300u$ instead of zylo and spiro