Sony Ericsson Zylo

Sony Ericsson Zylo

• kunal

blackwreck, 04 Feb 2011i've nt bought this phone. but i think the opera mini not conec... moreno it won't because mine is an october model too and its working fine till now. No flex or display prob yet.

• blackwreck

Julian, 03 Feb 2011I understand what you're saying Abhi, i just hope my phone doesn... morei've nt bought this phone.
but i think the opera mini not conected problem may be due to the profile change in settings for java .
i experienced same kind of problem in my w200 until i got new internet profile settings from my network provider.

by the way i am going to buy my zylo tommrw.
it is manufactured in october, wil it get flex problem?
pls reply anyone

• Julian

koolman, 03 Feb 2011i think he,blaze, meant u dont have to press multiple keys multi... moreLike blaze, if you don't believe i own a zylo, then too bad, i don't care about proving it to any of you.

And this BS about 'if you don't like it sell it', i bet you kids don't know the value of money, probably bought your phones with your daddy's money.

If you buy a product it is expected to perform. If it doesn't expect complaints. Just because you don't have a problem with your zylo doesn't mean everyone else also isn't. There are people who had problems with the flex strip after 6 months. So if your phone conks later, then you'll be eating your words. Bottom line is, if i have a problem with my phone, i will post it where i feel. It's not your call to tell me not to.

• john

air0nman, 04 Feb 2011hello everyone. I have my se zylo meteorite white. Got this last... morei think it depends on manufacturing date.
check wether
it is made on or before november.

• mosdef

this phone is full of defects. Mine also lost its screen display! I regret!

• air0nman

hello everyone. I have my se zylo meteorite white. Got this last january 5, 2011. Made in china. Can i ask everyone? Is this ph0ne of mine is a fault 0ne? Can this be easily damage like display problems? Thanks.

• Danish

what is best phone w595 and zylo ???????????
plz gv me ans i want to buy one phone urgently

i m using zylo from 16th dec no problems yet
working fine

• AZAR

celeste, 03 Feb 2011hey guys... i hv been using my zylo from around 20th december 2... morehey i'm from wafi city.

i've bought zylo last september ,a reckless user, even dropped it few times but still got no problems.

are you sure you bought an original zylo?
will u pls specify place and from which dealer you bought it?
might be a fake

so that i can avoid it in future

Julian, 03 Feb 2011since it's a 320x240 resolution screen but at a gigantic 2.6 inc... more
Thank you, Julian!

I think she won't have a problem with the "flat" keys, since she's using a Moto K3 for about 2 years and loves it. Unfortunately, the Moto is starting to have problems: not only the battery doesn't last long anymore, but the speaker is starting to die and we hear a lot of crackling mixed with really low voice sound while talking to her on the phone.

Cheers!

• Tanmay

If you want to hide files from appearing in both, File Manager and Media on your phone, use the 'HideMe' application available on getjar.com

• Julian

blaze, 03 Feb 2011well my information about the manufacturing defect in assembly l... moreSorry to shake your confirmed information, but the zylo i hold in my hand is made in china. it's clearly written so. if the components were imported and assembled here, it would say made in india. THIS i know for a fact.

Imported SE india, new delhi, manufactured by foxconn, china. In case you didn't know foxconn is the same company that makes iphones too. just because your dealer told you, you think zylos sold here are only made in india?

• Tanmay

Since no one replied to my previous post, i'm posting again. Here it is, please answer:
My Zylo's camera picture quality is not sharp. The camera while previewing shows objects clearly till i click capture. But when the picture is captured, it appears shaky, even if i keep my hand still while clicking them.
I have the latest firmware installed.
What can i do to improve the picture quality without using photo fix?

• celeste

hey guys...
i hv been using my zylo from around 20th december 2010.i got keypad probs on 13th jan 2011.and wonder what?my display has just gone off 2day.(3-2-2011).and i am nt a very heavy user...mine is bought in dubai.
now someone tell me what 2 do...
plz help

• blaze

Julian, 03 Feb 2011Without pressing keys? I thought for shake control you have to p... morewell my information about the manufacturing defect in assembly line is from my friend, a local mobile sales dealer here in kochi.
i think he is right, coz zylo is assembled in india and not imported.

while the internal parts like flex wire,display...etc are imported from manufacturing unit somewhere in china .

and the same parts from china are also imported to other asian countries like phìlippines...etc they dont have any flex problem, the flex problem is reported in a mass only in india . and he also said the problem was correctd in somewhere around mid november and sets manufacturd aftr that are completely error free.he said he got the information by contacting the sonyEricsson through email via there website.
i dont know about all other handsets,
well mine is completely free of any kind of error.
and i think i'm helping many to clear there doubts by posting my reviews and points here.

nothing personal but ,
if you really own a zylo and is unsatisfied with it sell it and buy another phone.
its upto you and have anyone sentenced you to use zylo only coz u are commenting like some one did so to you.

• blaze

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2011Hi, guys! Want to buy a new phone for my mum. She's sends a ... morewell my information about the manufacturing defect in assembly line is from my friend, a local mobile sales dealer here in kochi.
i think he is right, coz zylo is assembled in india and not imported.

i dont know about all other handsets,
well mine is completely free of any kind of error.

• koolman

Julian, 03 Feb 2011Without pressing keys? I thought for shake control you have to p... morei think he,blaze, meant u dont have to press multiple keys multiple times to skip and change vol , by saying so as zylo got shake control.

i took the phone after reading blaze's and abhi's (whoever they are thankyou guys for recomending zylo) comments about the flex wire pblem.
so i bought a piece manufctrd in december and after 2 months of use it aint got any problem.
very satisfied with zylo

i'm not a usual forumer in gsmarena but i check out comments usually inorder to get useful tips.

here's my review on my first sonYE phone
-1st phone nok 3500-

mine got good reception
good net speed
great display
good batery back and crystal clarity with good vol.
just loving it

no disrespect, but JULIAN,i too think u are arguing like a small kid.
if you are so unsatisfied with zylo why dont u sell it , (if you actualy own one, which i doubt ) and get the heck out of here bro, or is it a kid ?

simply wasting time

• Julian

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2011Hey, I don't have any grudge against u but I want to clarify som... moreSorry, i forgot to fill in the details about the data transferred by opera mini while installing.

The data counters show 2176 B sent and 384 B received.

Why is it that everything except opera 4.2 and 5 connects fine to the internet? What should i ask my provider to do to fix this?

• blaze

Q?, 01 Feb 2011C5 HAS SYMBIAN OS, BT ZYLO BASED ON JAVA, so c5 much wider than... more
i dont totally agree with you.if you mean the n.o of applications,
c5 has the upper hand as it work both .jar and .sisx files .
but when you consider the features in working the softwares zylo got the plus.
both supports multitasking like no other
but zylo doesn't need to invest time on antivirus like c5 as symbian is prone to virus attacks.
also zylo supports motion gaming which is great fun and a great plus point.

• Nid

Hey guys well i was very curious to buy this phone but when i got to use this handset it showed some software problems just within one month well then, i somehow managed to rectified but still i was very conscious using this phone.After 3 months still damm its ear speaker showed up with a problem well it wasn't working when i slide up the phone so i gave it to the service center so just hoping to get back my phone in good condition ...but still i never hoped a disappointment from SE manufactures. Well all those folks who had good experience on this phone might be lucky......What i like in sony ericsson phones is the task application button.