Sony Ericsson Zylo

Sony Ericsson Zylo

• AMIT

can i use the acrobat reader or any other reader to read .pdf files & where to get that s/w?
also let me know how is the internet surfing on the phone?

how is this phone???should i buy it or not?

Logaina, 17 Jan 2011i'll be more than gratuful if anyone help me to fix the problem ... moreThis error comes only to Sony Ericsson phones. Perhaps, it is because the phone is using a very old SIM card whereas the phone software is new which requires ciphering. You can check using
another SIM card and you might not see this error.
Buy a new SIM card and ask your network operator to put your old number on to your new sim card.
Remember dont send any passwords or dont do any financial transactions with that SIM which says ciphering not provided.

• Logaina

i'll be more than gratuful if anyone help me to fix the problem i'm facing with my Zylo, when i call someone or answer a call it appears to me a warning "ciphering not provided by operator. Insecure transmission " could anyone tell me what the meaning of that and how can i fix it plzzz...

what do you think of zylo??is it a good phone??is its camera really 3.2 mp??and does it have a quality sound??help pls..planning to buy one..what is its disadvantages??

• albert

Buy this phone yesterday for nebula red color. It looks nice and shiny. But when you hand it, it feel like a toy, feels cheap and very plastic. So i prefer just looking at rather than handle it. Also the slide feel very unstable especially when it closed. I feel very afraid it will loose, so i keep it very careful when handle it.

Screen very nice and can be as mirror. The color very vivid and nice.

Speaker sounds good althoug in my opinion, my old rokr e1 still way better esp for the bass.

Earphone inside the pack feels cheap and cannot meet my demanding ear. Sadly theres no 3.5mm. Jack as theres no adaptor inside the box. But when i pair it with my motorola bluetooth s9 hd, sounds very greAt. not different so far with my iphone 4. Remarkable, as zylo price is more than 5x iphone. Im looking for any other headset rathen than use the retail package one.

As summary, this phone is really worthed compare to the price.

• kiscoa

Shabaz, 13 Jan 2011Hi everyone. Yesterday i bought this mobile and its gud but the ... moreMaybe you can change the video format to mp4. It could work out. I've done the same and it works pretty fine for me.

• venus

hi all..i want this cell in whilte color..plz help me where can i get this color easily? i have tried in delhi..

• CLICK

Julian, 14 Jan 2011You're partly correct about in-ears. The bigger drivers do give ... moreyou rae right about the volume part..too bad atleast for a few months i'm not planning on anything new!..and thank you for the link hope it sorts out stuff!

is white zylo easily get dirty??

• Zylo

• estrel

can be use in japan tokyo?

which one is better??hazel or zylo??i hav shortlisted dis 2 handsets..plz help me..

nina, 14 Jan 2011which one is better? Zylo or LG T300? i need your help to decide... moreobviously zylo...it has got 3.2mp camera compared 2 1.3mp n lg t300...it has got 3g also..so its better n data section 2...n moreover zylo offers mind boggling music capabilities..so its much better dan lg t300 or cookie lite..

Julian, 13 Jan 2011Black anyday! Silver look really cheapthanx..

• nina

which one is better? Zylo or LG T300? i need your help to decide which one. tnx. :)

• PARTH

PLZ.. PLZ..
any one tell me where i get sony earphones in mumbaicentral line????

• Julian

CLICK, 13 Jan 2011i personally cant stand ear plugs.and more importantly my hpm 64... moreYou're partly correct about in-ears. The bigger drivers do give louder output and cover a wider frequency than what in-ears can. But in noisy environments, in-ears trump them because they isolate outside noise. Plus the fact that they deliver sound deeper into the ear canal means that the volume can be lower. Try using some 12mm or 13.5mm driver earphones like the sony ex-90.

Yes, the camera is surprisingly good for this kind of phone in daylight.

Just the other day I came across some folder lock software on getjar.com. In tools or utilities or something.

• Julian

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2011which one is better??silver or black???m gonna buy it..so plz he... moreBlack anyday! Silver look really cheap