Sony Ericsson Zylo

Sony Ericsson Zylo

• Samurai

why when i start opera 7 phone resets and second time i get in?

• Samurai

why when i start opera 7 phone resets and second time i get in opera 7?

• Samurai

why when i start opera 7 phone resets and second time i get in?

• natasafilipovic@live

I had him for 2 month and I need to replace him for other phone...Flat cable was broken and there was not any help...I love Sony Ericsson phones but this I was totally disappointed.

• Nataly

• Jeeva

I'm using this phone for almost 2 years.. I had 2 replace d strip for 2 times.. den the call button., option button., back button., and shortcut button was not working.. Den I had 2 replace tat also.. May be the electrical item was lik tat.. But overall its a nice phone 2 buy.. Its always cool and working excellent.. Internet also with great speed.. My best phone.. I used nokia x3 also.. Its one of d worst.. Its better dan x3..

• Kugar

It's a disappointment. My display and my system is playing up. The ribbon had to be replaced. Just one year into it and it is an absolute failure.

• swas

really i was sooooooo hurted 4r choosing this mobile... becz display was gone...

• tuffguy

Should i go for this ? or please suggest me one in same range and better than this , if there is a better spec phone then zylo .

if this mobile is 3G.. then were is this face camera?

My Zylo was great for about a year, then the display suddenly went out of order.

• Suchi

I bought this phone in April 2011, within 6 months I had to change the strip otherwise no display. Now yesterday my phone became too hot not able to hold and the display is gone, what a stupid phone. I am going to change.

• Chz

Hem.
i already used this phone for a year since April 2011, overall : this is nice phone. good looking with good sound and nice for type.

still, this phone bit dull at slide and weak vibra(damn, i hate this part)

well, for this price. its worth it. trust me

its a nice looking phone and all but i thought it would have a bit more to it. the battery doesn't last that long at all. i also can't find a way to turn the 3G off, that's y it keeps running low.

• Julian

So my Zylo has bit the dust too, well only the earpiece so far. Luckily I have a BT so i can still make calls. Display is fine so far. Phone is exactly 1.5 years old, with minimal slider use (7,200 slider open count).

its awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

• tanvir

this is worst phone which i have ever seen in my life.i had bought the phone 2 yrs back,very worst battery back up.i have replaced the strip for 3 times,it's very horrible one.i have spent a lot for this mother f@#king phone.i suggest you frnds please don't waste your money in this phone or any type phones.

• DK

Just ditched my phone today, had enough of it, just like most of us here, went to the service center multiple times (i lost track) due to faulty strip/ribbon, great features and sound though, too bad it lacks durability, i really like it alot but i just can't keep having my phone breakdown on me all the time.

• Sabby

This is the worst mobile phone on the planet. I have witnessed 2 of this same model having had the need for change of strip minimum 4 times. The service centres, even the most helpful ones, are of no help. I wasted a lot of money on repairs and regret buying it as the biggest mistake of my life.

• saran

In this phone i have purchased july 2011. But this was good upto six months, after the mobile was created strip and hearing speaker problem once in 3 to 4 months ( i have changed 2 times but not working properly) and service centres are not available except the district capital.So please think before.