Sony Xperia 10

Sony Xperia 10

• إ&#158

Released in 2019.

My Sony Xperia 10 has lost all sound. Rebooted, back to factory settings everything. Anyone got any suggestions

I've been using it for almost a year. Should've been great for watching but there is a delay in video playback. Whether placing the video file on the memory card or the internal storage. Also spotify loads very slowly.

I bought this phone in March 2019, but in November i upgraded and gave it to my daughter
Now she's telling me that recently the phone started shutting down on its on even if the battery was charged and sometimes it refused to turn on unless a charger was connected and when it turned on it clearly showed that it still had plenty of battery left
I'm not sure if it's the battery causing this or something else

SonyNo1, 23 Feb 2020Great device I'm in total ecstacy with it Not IP68 tho. Mine broke probably because of this. You need to water-proof it somehow if doing any kind of sports involving sweat or rain.

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2020I think you are looking at sony xperia 1, that one is 800 dollar... moreWhat would you rather we use to shop online as you have highlighted that there are many counterfeits on the platform even with Prime sellers.

Great device I'm in total ecstacy with it

Hello, 30 Nov 2019Anybody can tell me about online shopping websites like AMAZON,... moreI think you are looking at sony xperia 1, that one is 800 dollars. Xperia 10 is the cheaper version, also don't use Amazon for buying anything important, too many counterfeits even with prime sellers.. Especially with prime sellers actually.

• Papazola

Thetruthteller, 09 Jan 2020Xperia 10 has really thin bottom bezel and sides are not as thin... moreYa..xz1 is a monster of speed..i use 1..opening apps is too fast..but the bezels..haha

Thetruthteller, 09 Jan 2020Your xperia X had only a 4 core snap dragon 650 though which mak... moreXperia 10 has cortex A 52, it is very weak

• Thetruthteller

Vic, 01 Apr 2019Considering materials used (cheap plastic is a cheap plastic wha... moreYour xperia X had only a 4 core snap dragon 650 though which makes it alot slower than this xperia 10 snapdragon 630 with 8 cores and higher cpu frequencies.

• Thetruthteller

WTF? SONY, 16 May 2019in a era of big batt here's come sony with 2.8k mahIt's 2870 mah its only 130 mah off 3000 mah I don't see the big deal? my xperia 10 battery last for 2 days.

• Thetruthteller

Lubomir, 17 Jun 2019Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 (14 nm) ahm... My XZ1 is faster ... moreXperia 10 has really thin bottom bezel and sides are not as thin but still thin. Yes the top bezel is thicker than most 2019 phones but it's still alot thinner than 2017 phones. The xz1 top and bottom bezels are from the 90s aha ha ha. The xz1 is one ugly phone but it is fast af I had one before.

• Hehe

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2019That screen and screen ratio looks like shit.Well no, at least That is my opinion

• xperia

Ivan, 21 Dec 2019I bought xperia 10, three months ago, and it work just fine. Tim... moreIvan, how much screen on time do you get?

• Ivan

I bought xperia 10, three months ago, and it work just fine. Time between recharging is appx 48h. Only time this phone stuck when i take photo at night

The specs are disappointing.

SD630 is too slow...

• Answer

Samsung Galaxy S8 - or Sony Xperia 10 ?

Xperia 10 or Samsung Galaxy A40?