Sony Xperia 10 Plus

Sony Xperia 10 Plus

Obviously you need a C or K brand... Plenty on thus site. Hehehe

Why is this garbage so overpriced?

• www

Lirac, 28 Sep 2019Hello,what is the meaning of CN the side of rom memory?CN is short code for China, means that 6GB model is for Chinese market.

Hello,what is the meaning of CN the side of rom memory?

This phone is a total waste of money ! The build quality is pure garbage compared to what quality Sony offered in the past, battery is too small for this phone, CPU too old and the price way to high. I returned it and bought for my dad the XA2 Plus which is miles better than this one ! Don't waste your money on this trash. And Sony dares to wonder why they are not selling phones anymore. This phone should have been with Snap 710 or 730 and a 3600 battery.

I want a new sony phone here in india..

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2019Where in ghana can one get the original of this phone to buy, pls You can try jumia, it'll ship from overseas . I'm a sony fan, and I must say great choice of phone. Although , I'll advice you buy along with the phone it's accessories cos you won't get in gh.

Anonymous, 15 Jul 2019Same problem 😥😥😥Where in ghana can one get the original of this phone to buy, pls

In awe at the size of this lad, absolute unit

Pbssss, 27 Jun 2019Please do not buy this phone. I brought this phone in May 2019. ... moreSame problem 😥😥😥

• X1995

Is there a way to watch video with being cropped? I notice in some apps their videos are zoomed in rather than maintaing that 16:9 ratio

• X1995

Please do not buy this phone. I brought this phone in May 2019. I should say at first I loved it but this phone has a serious problem. The screen becomes non-responsive for no reason. Every time I have to lock the phone and unlock it, but this is just a temporary solution. at times it happens so frequently this phone is barely useable. I even gave the phone to Sony servicing since I was within my warranty and they said there is nothing wrong with it. they said they found traces of water inside the phone if there was water inside the phone, how come the phone works when it's locked and unlocked? I searched online if only I had this problem but its not just me. there a lot of clients with the same problem. Google sony Xperia 10 plus screen non-responsive. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

• R0cket queens

Sony must proud of the battry life

Looks like Alcatel 5.

why there no front logo ?

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2019base on spec and price? do you know while standard phone use ddr... moreYou're Fake News.. Mi8 use LPDDR4x, oh and they use UFS 2.1 storage while this overpriced Sony only use cheap and slow eMMC

• Flavio

No gyroscope??? what are sony engineers thinking????

José Alejandr, 28 May 2019Xiaomi Mi 8 is far better than this phone. Better CPU, better di... morebase on spec and price? do you know while standard phone use ddr4 and to make cheap mi use ddr3? and sensors on sony working very sensitive and mi? try before said something