Sony Xperia 10 Plus

Sony Xperia 10 Plus

• Kujtim Zymeri

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2020Got this headset about a year. Big screen have pros and con... moreDeactivate glow mode on settings display and acidental touches and everything is ok.

• Denis

How can I get it

Got this headset about a year. Big screen have pros and cons. Movies and games look flawless but big screen it's too sensitive. It's living by its own. Running apps like hell. I can't even cope what's going on there. Is it buying something, sending messages or just deleting contacts and apps. Not satisfied with it.

Anonymous, 13 May 2020What? No, the fake Chinese 48+28+1000mp cameras are complet... moreRight, the same "fake Chinese" cameras that beat literally every other phone in dxomark. I've looked at comparisons and I know they're better. You're wrong about them being terrible. You're wrong about them being fake. And you're wrong about them being Chinese. Even the Chinese phone manufacturers buy their sensors from South Korean and Japanese companies like Samsung and Sony.

Educate yourself for once in your life.

joe nodden, 11 Nov 2019Hahahahahahahahahahaahaha no. That's one of the dumbest thi... moreWhat? No, the fake Chinese 48+28+1000mp cameras are completely terrible, just look at comparisons and not tests

• Carmanen

Finally, last night i got notified of Android 10 update when i woke up! Finland.

I heard Android 10 is rolling out to markets. BUt I think the first questions would be:
1. Is dark mode and Android 10's gesture navigation included?
2. Is there any other improvements such as on the camera, battery life & performance?
It would be interesting to know. Cheers.

• HackSonX

Got my Android ten update today in South Africa. Touch issues seem to be fixed. Battery life is still aweful.

this is why you dont buy a sony as they do crap spec phones and they never to promise updates

I'm still waiting for the android 10 update, Please sony...

• Carmanen

I wonder where is Android 10 update for this phone... it is already delayed!

• Medkan

This phone's battery delivery pattern is super annoying. after this, I don't see myself using a so called Sony anytime soon.

• paploza

im also using one the sony experia l2 its not a good device the screen is freezing and the batery is very weak

• Frankie

What happened to Xenon Flash Sony Phones?

basim.z, 22 Dec 2019I think that in Pubg you will not see the player's head bec... morelmao

• Mr K

I own one, use just as necessity for bills, emails, chats, news apps, no social media or gaming, it lags... Camera is wrong in every aspect and from today the screen start freezing in some points, I've owned Sony since they where with Ericsson but this one is a total failure, is going back to the shop after festive period, only prhone that i am sorry for sale is coming back Blackberry key2

I think that in Pubg you will not see the player's head because of the screen LoL

• www

joe nodden, 17 Nov 2019Show me how their tests aren't accurate. Simply, because any paid review can not be accurate and trustworthy.

www, 12 Nov 2019joe nodden LOL you should know that DxMark do paid reviews ... moreShow me how their tests aren't accurate.

• www

joe nodden, 11 Nov 2019No they don't get special parts ordered. In fact, their par... morejoe nodden LOL you should know that DxMark do paid reviews so they are not worth to trust.