Sony Xperia C

Sony Xperia C

Too few memory and too low android version. A wechat app could fill up almost all of it's memory.
I used to have 2 but died when updating them to 4.4 kitkat. The latest version of youtube that can run on 4.2.2 is older than the latest that can start properly. Kitkat is the last usable android version.
These are the 2 reasons that it is unusable.

• Apps

My phone is shut down for 3 years.i searched for all repair shop they failed to repair my phone..i m fade up now.xperia c is so bad

• Praveen

ashu, 18 May 2020my xperia c is switched off due to power (on/off) button is... moreeven mine also same power button issue,i used to do with cam button ,and also memory issues

• Aftab

ashu, 18 May 2020my xperia c is switched off due to power (on/off) button is... moreTo everyone who's still using this phone,
Please collect your data from your phone,
N throw this shit away,
I'm not gonna Explain why I'm saying all this,
And FYI, i was xperiaC user too.

• ashu

my xperia c is switched off due to power (on/off) button is broken. Its fully switched off for more than 2 years. I am not getting any repair service center to replace new power button. means not getting power button part in the market. hence cannot turn it on. please suggest solution

• Sabin

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2019My C2305 Sony phone has a very small internal memory and wi... moreUninstall all updates

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2019My C2305 Sony phone has a very small internal memory and wi... moreRoot your c2304 and install link2sd. Search on youtube.

My C2305 Sony phone has a very small internal memory and will not share with present memory card. Is anybody having same problem? How can I improve the memory please?

• Moss

My phone is stuck at startup animation screen can anyone help?

• Xperia C Dual

zorro37, 30 Jan 2019I'm getting the following message popping up on my phone "U... moreJust reflash firmware xperia C2305 using apps flastool 0.9.22, all problem solved.

• Xperi C Dual

Simple android phone and easy to instal twrp and root for eliminated app not used. Usb otg good and useble for read old flashdisk 1gb.

I'm getting the following message popping up on my phone "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped."
i also do not have any contacts on my phone. ie i cant make any calls.
all other features on the phone is working.
Please help!

• zam

roy, 25 Oct 2018hi, jujst trying to ask why experia companion didn.t recogn... morethere is no more updated for xperia c.

• roy

hi, jujst trying to ask why experia companion didn.t recognize xperia C during fixing issues

arefin, 23 Jun 2018I am facing "Encryption unsuccessful" problem for last few ... moreI had the same problem.

You can't. Buy a new motherboard. Costs $20

• ziana

My sony Xperia c 235 can't read my ad card please help me what todo

I am facing "Encryption unsuccessful" problem for last few days. How can I fix it?

Best mid range phone of 2013, to this day my Xperia C is working and never been faster. My only 2 issues are storage and non-upgradable Android to at least KitKat, but that's all thanks to MT6589 chipset. Every phone with that chipset has Android 4.2. A shame, but was/still a really good phone. Upgrading to 2019 Sony Flagship (XZ4 Premium probably when it comes out)

• S Saklani

Sony Xperia C did not have call recorder. All calls recorded are saved in notes and it is not possible to copy recorded calls saved in notes to laptop. I tried many times but did not succeeded. Can any one tell how to copy recorded calls saved in notes to laptop.

• S Saklani

Please tell how to copy call recordings saved in notes to laptop.