Sony Xperia C3

Sony Xperia C3

• lesley

Anonymous, 29 Mar 2019go to technicians #*#7780#*#* Restting your phone to factory state-Only deletes application data and applications
*2767*3855# It's a complete wiping of your mobile also it reinstalls the phones firmware

• suny

I have c3 no issue but know data trans issue how can resolve.

• bharath

using since 4years , even now the battery is good , did not faced single problem.

• Ghost

Im still using this c3 phone in this 2019. Proud to have sony phone.

JcreD, 26 Jan 2019I kids played with the setting and put a pattern, now my ki... morego to technicians

• JcreD

I kids played with the setting and put a pattern, now my kid could remember the pattern, ad the phone power button is broken, any suggestion guys how to hard reset this phone ?

Chrislbg, 25 Sep 2018I have had this phone for 4 years now. I have not experienc... moreI also use this phone. I can tell you surely it is the best.

• Chrislbg

I have had this phone for 4 years now. I have not experienced a single problem with this phone. The battery still strong. Can maybe do another year or so.

• Boopathi K

How to make conference call

• HenryHuy

I'm using it for 4 years now and it still great. Everything is fine

• Nina

Apart from.storage space, I like and prefer Sony's picture quality so much better than Samsung. Now I have to get an upgrade since the card slot is damaged

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2018I've been using Experia C3. (1) I use File Commander (pack... moreThe same person writing again.
A word of caution regarding moving apps (partially maybe) to the SD card (via File Commander). When the SD card is removed, these apps will (at least may) not work.

Mica, 15 Nov 2017You need to transfer it manually using file commanderI've been using Experia C3.
(1) I use File Commander (packaged with the phone) to move data files to my SD card.
(2) Some apps can be configured (setup --> ... >apps) to reside on SD (partially mabe). Some apps can move their data (not themselves) to the SD. If you do this in Setup, you won't get it wrong. Setup knows which apps allow their data or themselves to the SD.
(3) C3 came out in 2014. 8 G ROM is now very much on the low side. I have now removed some apps from C3.

• Mica

Griffin., 05 Jul 2017hi guys, im have this phone for almost 2+ years now. i ha... moreYou need to transfer it manually using file commander

• Raikar

babes, 08 Jul 2017Hi there! Yeah,same problem I encountered how can i tran... moreUse file manager from Google play store

• a.s

Honestly, this phone is alright but I always have a problem with the Google Play Store. I still have a lot of storage, I've cleared the cache, I've cleared the data and I've restarted the phone. Still nothing.

• Davaa

i have used this phone over 2 years.Very good phone i have ever used.battery is good both camera is worst not enough storage all time but useful .sometimes freezing outside but its okey i live in Mongolia

• edi wow

speaker is not working properly.. sometimes its ok but more often not working..

• Madapaka

5mp front cam but the quality like a 0.3mp
Also the storage always full dammn.