Sony Xperia E1 dual

Sony Xperia E1 dual

GEORGE, 04 Jun 2015i have a problem. when i open two applications,a ebook (wi... moreOk

I'm using this phone for 4 years. I'm glad with this great phone. Audio and camera quality is great.

• Seymur

It is a cheap phone, so you shouldn't put high expectations. But it quite impressive among other cheap smartphones. It lasted for 4 years and still working. It has really durable screen. It doesn't get broken easily. However poor memory and battery life. Operational performance is satisfactory. System rarely gets frozen. It could open games like Asphalt 8, Alto's Adventure etc. But as it gets older needs a lot of updates and updates take most of the memory. I give 3.5 stars out of 5.

• barathi amattutr

I am using this phone 2 1\2 years.very good phone. Battery is ok. Camera ok.net work ok.totally worth phone.no heating .good

Nope no secondary small battery and even 2000 mAh but at least it's a smartphone. 3.8 Stars

• Liana

AnonD-558517, 31 Jul 2016Hi does this mobile have a descent camera. descent pict... moreYes it does.. I'm using it right now.. I have used it over 1 years and the battery was still okay ^^

• aya

are they already GLONNAS (GPS)..?

• Pekko

I have been using this phone for over 2 years now.

Pros
Its pretty good for basic stuff like, calling,messaging, Youtube videos.
Its cheap
Its battery life is very durable along with the "Stamina Mode"
Sound quality are very good, Its has Walkman software along with the Clear Audio + Plugin

Cons
Low RAM
Low Memory Space
Cannot move all apps to SD card
No Front Camera
Cant run high demanding specs games
Cant handle too much application running in background.

• Alpesh hi

mobile is very good and E1 xperia Sony device

Hi

does this mobile have a descent camera. descent pictures ?
and does the battery last whole day ?

rohith , 23 Oct 2015I am using this phone. 6 month still it good and it work we... moreDoes the phone battery last 1 full day ? and Not having flash for camera is that a big issue ? and also how is the music quality of the speakers, do you listen music via speakers often ?

• Qd Riandi

The batterys is less, phone hang

• Akki

If u format u r mobile then also it become hang again & again. At time of call receiving or checking contact list, it hang for a long time. So my suggestion is don't buy this mobile.

• Andy

Wrost mobile,camera quality good but batary capacity very less
hanging problem very high...never buy this phone totaly money weast

It's hanging always
Can you give me any solution

• Drchiranji jangra

rakesh, 26 Jul 2015xperia e1 dual my phone its sucessfully completed 7 months ... moreUse only Sony charger and check your mob bettry that is not enlarge in size ,if battery is prestige with air change it

• Dr. chiranji jangra

• kunal

I m using this since 2 years nd it's really good

Brah, 04 Nov 2015Hey guys could you tell me if e1 have latest build update..... more20.1.A.2.19 for single and 20.1.B.2.29 for dual