Sony Xperia E1 II

Sony Xperia E1 II

i..O.U.F.A, 26 Jul 2017gsmarena please get this phone off your website!!!Tru

gsmarena please get this phone off your website!!!

• none

..Z6 mini.....!? ..is that you...?!?

• bro

Is this really exist if it does that would be good cause I like small smart phone

• none

Gsmarena please remove this phone, it doesn't exist nor it will be

• AnonD-331984

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2015I think this news is fake. I checked with the sony show roo... moreI don't know about this very phone but showrooms have no such information. Showrooms never know anything about launches or date etc until it is actually launched. Even if you send a mail direct to sonymobile they will never give out such info only available product details are given.

PS. I've tried several times...

AnonD-346222, 10 Feb 2015It is very difficult for any manufacturer to produce a 4 in... moreYes I also loved this phone but still there is no flash u have 2 add flash light also then this compact phone will look attractive.

• meghan

AnonD-346222, 10 Feb 2015It is very difficult for any manufacturer to produce a 4 in... moreSir whats about Microsoft lumia 430 and honor bee mobile???

• Lsb

Dear sony pls make a smartphone with 4inch display and actual size 5.5tall 7mm thick octa procesor latest androidversion atleast 8mp back and 5mp front wd expertise wd music about 500ppi and 2gb ram 32gb internal Wd lte

• Suresh

Sony please make a phone named miro 2, u2, j2, l2 etc with following specifications which should be priced
approx 15k rupees.
1.5 gb ram, 16 gb internal memory, 8 mp rear camera, 5 mp front camera, android l or m, snapdragon 620
1.7 ghz octa core processor. note :- the camera quality would be same as Xperia z or z1, 4g, nfc, otg
supported

Anonymous, 20 Feb 2015I think this news is fake. I checked with the sony show roo... moreit exists, it will soon be available for purchase in my country http://www.mobilnishop.com/mobilni-telefoni/sony/Xperia-E1-2-3862/

tft screen ? not a good idea

• AdamBoy64

This would be the perfect compact smartphone.. if it exists.

I think this news is fake. I checked with the sony show room, they declined stating no such phone is going to released

Doesn't e3 have same spec

• jony

why not ad a Led flash?Sony? please do that.

• Many

Battery : Li-ion 2300mAh
Dimensions : 137 x 75 x 10.5 mm
Weight : 145g

• Many

The E1 II will have a 5" display.

I am expecting this phone eagerly.
I hope this model is suitable for ladies in home.

• hola!